Chhattisgarh CG NEET State Counselling 2019 Dates Rounds Procedure. Chhattisgarh Directorate of Medical Education (CGDME) will be conducting the CG NEET Counselling 2019 at State level. Candidates can check details about MBBS Admission in Chhattisgarh via NEET State Counselling 2019 here.
Those applicants who are going to take part in the NEET Exam 2019 will be looking for the details of the NEET counselling 2019 which is to be held in the state of Chhattisgarh to provide admissions on the state quota seats of courses like MBBS, BDS etc.
Top Medical Colleges in Chattisgarh:
- M Medical college, Durg
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur
- Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College, Jagdalpur
- Late Shri Lakhiram Agrawal Memorial Medical College, Raigarh
- Pt JNM Medical College,Raipur
Important dates for CG NEET State counselling 2019:
- Registration for counselling will be held – June 2019
- 1st Round Counselling – Last week of July 2019
- List of selected candidates – Last week of August 2019
- 2nd Round Counselling to be held – Last week of August 2019
- List of selected candidates – Last week of October 2019
Important documents for CG NEET Counselling 2019:
- 10thclass mark sheet.
- 12thclass mark sheet
- NEET 2019 rank card
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- Category certificate
- Passport size pic
- Birth certificate
Counselling Procedure CG NEET Counselling 2019:
- Registration – Visit to the official site of the CGDME. Then click on the Registration link there so as to register for the counselling. Then enter your details and upload your documents.
- Fee submission – Submit the fee for counselling registration.
- Choice Filling – then the applicants need to choose the names of colleges/institutes in which they need to get admission. Then they must lock their choices (as per their preference like the college which they want must be chosen first).
- Document Verification – Now the document must be verified.
- Seat Allotment – Now the seat allotment will be held.
- Reporting – Now finally report at the college/institute within the given limit of time.