Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018 or CG Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ) Application or CG Chhattisgarh Civil Judge 2018 Eligibility Dates. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will be issuing the official notification for the Chhattisgarh PCS Civil Judge Exam 2018.
Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ)
CGPSC also known as Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission organises the Chhattisgarh PCS Civil Judge Exam 2018 in order to appoint the applicants on the post of Civil Judge in the Chhattisgarh state. The eligible aspirants of Chhattisgarh can apply for this exam here and they can also check its details. All the details of Chhattisgarh PCS Civil Judge Exam 2018 are given here on this page.
Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018 Dates:
|Official invitation issue date||Update later*|
|Deadline for form deposit|
|Prelim Exam date|
|Prelim exam result|
|Main exam date|
|Main Exam result|
How to Apply Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018 (PCSJ):
- Browse the official site of CG Public Service Commission which is psc.cg.gov.in
- On the homepage of the site, search for the Online Official notification for this exam.
- Select the ‘apply online’ option
- The link will take you to the Online form
- Now start filling the details required there.
- Upload the documents after proper scanning
- Take the print of the application form
- Deposit the application fee.
- Keep Application form safe.
- Applicants need to deposit the fees for registration.
- The registration fees will be paid by Bank Challan or Debit or Credit cards, NEFT etc.
- The registration fees for Unreserved category is Rs.400
- SC, ST, OBC & PwD category need to pay Rs.300 as application fees.
Eligibility Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018:
- The maximum age of those applying for this exam must not be more than 35 years.
- The maximum age of those applying for this exam must be 17 years.
- Upper age relaxation provided to the category of SC/ST and OBC of Chhattisgarh.
- 3 year upper age relaxation to OBC category and 5 years upper age relaxation to SC/ST category to be given.
- They must have done Graduation in Law/LLB from a reputed college of Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh CG Civil Judge 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Questions are of Objective type i.e MCQs
- no. of questions are 100 in this exam.
- Every question is of 1 mark
- 2 hours duration is given.
- The question papers of both Pre and Main examination shall be in Hindi and English.
|Examination||Exam Type||Time given||Total Questions||Marks|
|Prelim Exam||Objective||2 Hours||100||100|
|Main Exam||Objective/subjective||3 Hours||Authority will decide||100|
|Viva – Voice (Interview)|
For Main Exam:
- Duration will be 3 Hours.
- No. of questions in main exam will be 100 of a total of 100 marks.
- It is the final round of Selection
- Only those who pass the Main exam can appear in this round.
- A panel will hold the interview in order to select the eligible candidates for the post.
- It is of a total of 15 marks.
- Admit card to be uploaded by the authority of Chhattisgarh on the official site
- The applicants can download their Admit card on psc.cg.gov.in
- Result to be uploaded by the authority of Chhattisgarh on the official site
- The applicants can check their Result on psc.cg.gov.in
- They must enter their Roll number or DOB to check Result of Prelim or Main exam