Chhatisgarh CG BAMS Counselling 2020 or CG BAMS 2020 Counselling Dates Round Documents. Chhattisgarh CG Vyapam invited application for admission in Chhattisgarh Bachelor of Ayurveda, medicine and Surgery programme. Candidates seeking admission to BAMS can apply for CG BAMS Counselling 2020 via online.
Chhatisgarh CG BAMS Counselling 2020
Note= Seat allotment under the NEET 2020.
CG BAMS Ayush UG Counselling Dates:
- Registration Date: August 2020
- Last Date of Registration:August 2020
- Merit list: updated soon
- Seat Allotment: updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for CG BAMS 2020:
- The applicants must have done 12th and having Graduation in the same stream with securing at least 55% marks.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2020.
- NEET Rank Card.
Chhatisgarh CG BAMS Counselling and Registration 2020:
• Selected candidates can apply for the CG BAMS Counselling 2020 online via accessing the official website link.
• Candidates have to fill the registration form.
• Then they need to login and choose college and lock their seats.
• Take a printout of the duly filled application form and wait for seat allotment result.
• Before apply for counseling read all instructions carefully.
• All documents must be genuine and complete on time.
How to download Cut off CG BAMS Merit list 2020:
- Candidates browse the official site of the authority to checking the Cutoff.
- Find the download link ” Chhatisgarh CG BAMS Counselling 2020″.
- Then, after clicking on the link, the cut off will display on your computer screen.
- Check your name on the list.
- If you find your name in the cut-off, you can go for the further process.
- Finally, take a print out for future reference.
• Admit card of Entrance Exam
• Class X and XII mark sheet.
• Passing certificates
• Valid ID proof
• Seat Allotment letter
• Category certificates (if applicable)
• Medical Certificates
• Fees Draft
• Original and Xerox copy of