CG Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2019 or CGPEC Recruitment 2019 Application Criteria Dates Posts. The official authority of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has been recently released the official Jobs notification for Lecturer, Teacher, Assistant Teacher. The official board of CGPEB declared the 14,428 post in this recruitment. Those candidates who are interested to make there carrier in the government field.
CG Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2019
This is golden opportunity for all the candidates. All candidates can apply through the official site of the authority i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The application process has been starts from the date of 16 April 2019 and the application form ends from the date of 12 May 2019. Here Candidates can also get the all necessary details about this recruitment. We will provide detailed information of same here on page.
|Starting date to apply for Lecturer Posts||16th April 2019|
|Last date to Apply for Lecturer Posts||12th May 2019|
|Opening date To Apply for Asst Teacher (Science):||26 April 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply for Asst Teacher (Science):||26 May 2019|
|Opening Date to apply for Teacher and Asst Teacher (English):||07th May 2019|
|Last date to apply for Teacher and Asst Teacher (English):||09th June 2019|
|Opening date for Asst Teacher(Science), Teacher–E&T Cadre||14th May 2019
|Last date to Apply||16th June 2019|
|Date of exam for Lecturer||14th July 2019|
|Date of exam for Asst Teacher (Science):||28th July 2019|
|Date of exam for Teacher & Asst Teacher (English)||11th Aug. 2019|
|Date of exam for Asst Teacher (Science), Teacher – E & T Cadre:||25th Aug. 2019|
CG Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
Age Bond (as on 01-01-2019)
- The minimum age of the applicant to apply should be 21 Years.
- The maximum age of the candidate to apply should be 35 Years.
- Those candidates who lies in between this age criteria can apply for these Govt jobs in Chhattisgarh.
All candidates should passed in the Higher Secondary, Diploma, B.El.Ed, Graduation, B.Ed, TET, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or BA.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in the particular subject for which they are wishing to apply.
How to apply CG Lecturer Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate to applying must visit the official site of the authority i.e choice.gov.in.
- After visiting, Find the link “Lecturer and Teacher govt. 2019”
- Then candidates must filling up their all information including scanned photograph & signature.
- All applicants are advised to follow the all process properly for applying through on-line/ Off-line.
- Candidates should check there registration form details before Submitting the online Registration Form.
- After all these process is completed applicants should submit the application fee.
- At last, applicants should take a print out for the further use.
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be announced online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can download admit card by simple entering the Name and DOB (date of birth).
- Admit card carry examination details such as Name of candidate, Date and Time duration, Roll number and Center of Examination.
- All candidates can also download admit card with the help of this post.
- We will declared soon the direct admit card downloading link same here on this page.
- Candidates can check result online through the official site of the organization.
- All applicants can check result by enter the Name and Roll number.
- Result will be announced after written examination is take place.
- Candidates can also check result with the help of this post.
- We will update direct result link soon same here on this page.