Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018 or CG ITI Merit list 2018 Application Details. Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Department of Training and Employment, CG Skill Government is inviting online applications for admission to Engineering and Non-Engineering courses offered by government and private ITIs in state for academic session 2018-2019.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018
Here we are providing the details about the Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, selection process and other details on Chhattisgarh ITI Admission.
Candidates can apply online via below given link. All details gas listed below.
- Selection will be based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be made on the base of qualifying exam.
- There is no entrance exam.
- Class X and VIII marks/percentage is important (trade wise).
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018 eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have attained the minimum age of 14 years as on August, 2018.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories as per the rules and regulation of the organization
- Applicants should have passed 10th or 12th exam with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution and Passed
- Class 8th exam for non-engineering courses.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018:
- Candidates can apply online at (cgiti.cgstate.gov.in)
- Register link is http://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/ITI to apply for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission online.
- Fill Registration form details such as personal details, education details.
- Candidate must be having valid email id, active mobile number and original documents.
- Uploads images of photograph and signature
- Pay application fees and print the registration form.
- Registration form will be sued during the seat allotment.
Note: Keep safe the registration number and password send by the authority.
- For General and OBC candidates = Rs 50/-
- For SC/ST candidates= Rs 40/-
- Pay registration fees via online and offline mode.
Important dates Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2018:
|Registration will starts from||09 June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||22 June 2018|
|First Merit lsit||23 June 2018|
|Display on notice||25 June 2018|
|Admission||25-27 June 2018|
|Second Merit list||28 June 2018|
|Display on notice||29 June 2018|
|Admission||29-30 June 2018|
|Without Horizontal Category |
|First Merit list||01 July 2018|
|Display||02 July 2018|
|Admission||02-05 July 2018|
|Details of Admission||06 July 2018|
|Second Merit list||07 July 2018|
|Display||07 July 2018|
|Admission||09-11 July 2018|
|Details of Admission||12 July 2018|
|Vacant seat info||13 July 2018|
|New Registration vacant trades||14-17 July 2018|
|Third merit list||18 July 2018|
|Display||19 July 2018|
|Admission||19-23 July 2018|
|Detail of Admission||24 July 2018|
|Vacant seat info||25 July 2018|
|Fourth merit list and display||26 July 2018|
|Admission||27-30 July 2018|
Merit list CG ITI Admission 2018:
- Selection will be based on the merit list of qualifying exam.
- Authority will issue two merit list.
- Selected candidates will be called for seat allotment.
- Document verification at respective college.
- Class 08/10/12/ mark sheet.
- Medical certificate.
- Registration form
- Seat Allotment letter
- Valid ID Proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Other certificate (if applicable).