Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019-2020 or CG ITI Merit list 2019 Application Details. Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Department of Training and Employment, CG Skill Government is inviting online applications for admission to Engineering and Non-Engineering courses offered by government and private ITIs in the state for academic session 2019.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019-20
Here we are providing the details about the Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates, selection process and other details on Chhattisgarh ITI Admission. Candidates can apply online via below given link. All details gas listed below.
First Merit list has been Published ……Click here to download
- Selection will be based on the merit list.
- Merit list will be made on the base of the qualifying exam.
- There is no entrance exam.
- Class X and VIII marks/percentage are important (trade wise).
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019 eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have attained the minimum age of 14 years as on August 2019.
- Age relaxation for reserved categories as per the rules and regulation of the organization
- Applicants should have passed 10th or 12th exam with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution and Passed
- Class 8th exam for non-engineering courses.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019:
- Candidates can apply online at (cgiti.cgstate.gov.in)
- Register link is http://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/ITI to apply for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission online.
- Fill Registration form details such as personal details, education details.
- Candidate must be having a valid email id, active mobile number and original documents.
- Uploads images of photograph and signature
- Pay application fees and print the registration form.
- The registration form will be sued during the seat allotment.
Note: Keep safe the registration number and password sent by the authority.
- For General and OBC candidates = Rs 50/-
- For SC/ST candidates= Rs 40/-
- Pay registration fees via online and offline mode.
Important dates Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2019:
|Online choice locking process date||3 June 2019|
|Ending date of Submission||17 June 2019|
|First merit list releasing date||18 to 20 June 2019|
|Releasing of first Selection List on the Display||21 June 2019|
|Admission through first Selection list to applicants in the college||21 to 26 June 2019|
|Data Upload for Admission of first admission list||27 June 2019|
|Releasing of second Merit List||28 June to 1 July 2019|
|Releasing of Second Selection List on the Display||2 July 2019|
|Admission through second Selection list to applicants in the college||2 to 5 July 2019|
|Data Upload for Admission of second admission list||6 July 2019|
|Releasing of third Merit List||8 to 10 July 2019|
|Releasing of third Selection List on the Display||11 July 2019|
|Admission through third Selection list to applicants in the college||11 to 16 July 2019|
|Data Upload for Admission of third admission list||17 July 2019|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats||18 July 2019|
|New Registration for vacant seats||19 to 24 July 2019|
|Invitation to applicants selected in first, second and third Merit List on the day of 4th Merit List declaration||25 to 27 July 2019|
|Fourth merit list to be out||28 July 2019|
|Admission through fourth Selection list to applicants in the college||28 to 30 July 2019|
|Data Upload for Admission of fourth admission list||31 July 2019|
Merit list CG ITI Admission 2019:
- Selection will be based on the merit list of the qualifying exam.
- Authority will issue two or three merit list.
- Selected candidates will be called for seat allotment.
- Document verification at respective college.
- Merit list carries all details regarding the selection.
- Merit list link will be updated soon.
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic Mechatronics
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air- Conditioner)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Painter General
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Foundry man Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas & Electrical)
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Welder (Pipe)
- Welder (Welding & Inspection) 8. Rice mill Operator
- Physiotherapy Techanicion
- Welder (fabrication & fitting)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Hospital House Keeping
- Fashion Design Technology
- Multimedia Animation Special Effect
- Sewing Technology
- Dress Making
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Driver cum mechanic
- Class 08/10/12/ mark sheet.
- Medical certificate.
- Registration form
- Seat Allotment letter
- Valid ID Proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Another certificate (if applicable).