CEED 2019: Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2019) is the entrance examination for admission to M.Des and Ph.D programmes in design which is organized and conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
CEED 2019 Application
CEED scores are is used for admission to M.Des courses in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and in many other institutions. Here we are providing the application procedure, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, Eligibility Criteria.
CEED 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application Form Release Date||Third week of October 2018|
|Application Submission Last Date without late fee||Second week of November 2018|
|Application Submission Last Date with late fee||Third week of November 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||End of December 2018|
|Date of Examination||End of January 2019|
|Answer key and Challenge||End of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Second week of March 2019|
|Downloading of Score Card||Third week of March 2019|
CEED 2019 Application form:
- Application forms will be available online mode from the official website of CEED.
- Fill application form such as personal and educational details.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned images (Photograph & scanned signature) along with their other necessarily documents (degree/diploma/category certificate).
- Pay application fees through online and offline mode.
- Finally, print system generated application form.
- For General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates need to pay – Rs. 1100/-
- Age Limit: No age limit.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must be graduate/ diploma/postgraduate degree (10+2+3) OR
Should have passed GD Arts Diploma course (10+5) by July 2017.
- Limits of Applying: No limits for applying CEET 2018.
- Appearing Candidates can also eligible of CEET 2018.
CEED 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Number of papers:Part-A & Part- B, Part B is to check the candidate designing & drawing skills.
- Mode of Examination: Part –A (Computer Based), Part-B (Paper Based).
- Medium of the Question Paper– English.
- Types of Questions: MCQ & Numerical
- Number of Questions: Part-A includes totally 50 questions which contains 3 sections. Section-1 will contain 5 questions, Section-2 will contain 10 questions and the remaining 35 question will be contained by Section-3.
- Exam Duration: Part A for one hours & Part-B for two hours.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking.
CEED 2019 Admit Card and Answer key:
- E- Admit Card will be published on official site of CEED.
- Admit card contains all important information about the exam.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
- After written examination, official answer key will be issued by the CEED Authority.
- Answer key helps to candidates get the rough idea about the exam.
- Candidates can also challenge answer key
CEED 2019 Admission Procedure:
On the basis of CEED scores, candidates can apply in the respective institutions for taking admission. IIT Bombay don’t have the responsibility to conduct the admission/counselling process. Score will be validated for one year only. Score card will be issued at official web portal of CEED Authority.