NTA UGC NET 2020 Application correction or NTA UGC NET Application Correction July 2020 Image Issues. Here we provided the details regarding correction in particulars application in NTA UGC NET 2020 Examination. Exam authority gives a chance to all the candidates who mistake in their NTA UGC Net application form. Candidates commit lots of silly mistakes.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Application Correction
The candidates must possess the scanned images as below:
- Digital Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The image should be digital, clear, recent. The image does not blur, face not hide.
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
CBSE UGC NET 2020 Correction window will be opening soon. Candidate can make corrections till (notify soon). The candidate makes changes in the section of Name of Candidate, Gender of the candidate, Date of birth, Category, image upload correction, grade point, years of examination, etc. The candidate may not allow changing their examination centers. One most important point registration details (during the registration) cannot be changed.
NTA UGC NET 2020 correction Image Issues:
- Click the below-given link or visit the official site https://www.nta.ac.in
- Go to the login section, log in to your account.
- Make corrections in the particular field one by one.
- Save the application and check the status of the application.
- You can make corrections only one time.
Note: Adhaar card is mandatory
- Name, Gender, and DOB as per the Adhaar card (mandatory)
Correction allowed in given fields (one-time correction):
- Name of Candidates
- Father/Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Image and Signature discrepancies
- Grade Points
- Year of passing
- Change Language mode
- Subject Changes (not sure)
Correction Not Allowed:
- Exam Centers
|Issue of Notification||16 March 2020|
|Online application form available from||16 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||16 April 2020|
|Correction window application form||April 2020|
|Admit Card will release||15 May 2020|
|Examination Date||15-20 June 2020|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet||05 July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||July 2020|
Comment below tells us your problem/issues. Our team contacts you as soon as possible. Keep Visiting.