CAT 2019 Registration Application Exam Date Pattern Cut off : Common Admission Test 2019 exam is national level entrance examination for providing admissions of students in the post graduate management programmes in IIM (Indian Institute of Management).
CAT 2019: Registration Application
CAT 2019 Exam Dates:
|Notification Date||End of July 2019|
|Online registration starts||Second week of August 2019|
|Last date for registration||End of September 2019|
|Admit card release date||Fourth week of October 2019|
|Examination Date||First week of December 2019|
|Result declaration||Second week of January 2019|
CAT 2019 Registration:
- Candidates must be visit the official site to apply online.
- Applicant needs to fill the details in the registration form.
- After getting the registration number, login to apply online.
- Fill mandatory details as per your testimonial.
- Upload your scanned images i.e. your photograph & signature along with the required documents
- Proceed to pay application fees via online or offline mode.
- Applicants are advised to take the print out of your application form for further reference.
CAT 2019 Application Fee:
- Application fees will be Rs. 1700/=for General/OBC candidates.
- Application fees will be Rs. 850/=for General/OBC candidates.
- The payment will be done via online mode through cards, wallets and Net Banking.
- Qualification: Must be holding the graduate degree from the recognized university of the board.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks (General/OBC) & (45% reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Other Qualification:CA/CS/ICWA professional degree holders are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based (CBT)
- Duration: 180mins (60 min per section).
- Type : Objective/Subjective
- Marking Scheme: Three marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking (One mark is deducted for every wrong answer).
|Section||No. of Question||Duration||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||34||60 min||102|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||60 min||102|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||60 min||96|
CAT 2019 Syllabus:
- The syllabus combines of four sections, i.e. Quantitative Ability or Mathematics, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & English and Logical Reasoning.
CAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download E-Admit card /Hall ticket from official site.
- Students need to download it from the site by entering their Registration ID & Password.
- All required information will be printed in the admit card.
CAT 2019 Answer Key:
- CAT 2019 official answer key will be updated on the site.
- Answer key will be downloading through login credentials.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key.
CAT 2019 Admission:
Admission procedure will be according the cut-off which is released by the IIMs. For admission procedure candidates have to undergo through various levels like
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)