Career option in Hotel Management after class XII 2019-2020. The Aspirants who are looking for scope in Hotel Management (HM) course can check all the details. Here we have provided the details of scope which HM course offers and the career options which it possesses. There is a lot of scope in pursuing the HM course. The HM is one of highly job oriented filed which one can choose after his/her 10+2 in order to build his/her career.
Career option in Hotel Management after class XII 2019-2020
Salary – The Salary in the HM field depends upon the name of the organisation for which one is working. If one is working with the 5 star hotel chains then the starting salary could be around Rs.18000-20000 per month. After gaining experience one can easily get a salary of Rs.35000-45000.
Career option in Hotel Management after class XII 2019-2020:
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- Craftsmanship Courses
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
- BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
- Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management
- BBA in Hotel Management
- Master of Science in Hotel Management
- MBA in Hotel Management
The aspirants can pursue any of the above mentioned courses in order to complete the HM course. The Quality of the scope in HM also depends upon the Institute from which you are pursuing the HM course so one must decide the Institute to pursue the HM course wisely.