CA IPCC 2018 Direct Entry Scheme for Graduate Post Graduate Candidates. Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) or Intermediate for CA Examination. IPCC is a second phase for CA Examination after the CA CPT Exam. There will be two groups: Group I and Group II.
CA IPCC 2018 Direct Entry Scheme
CA IPCC 2018 Eligibility:
- Graduate/Post Graduate candidates have secured the aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized Universities including Open Universities.
- Graduates/Post-Graduates (Commerce) and have studied any three full papers of 100 marks each out of
- Mercantile Laws,
- Corporate Laws,
- Management including Financial Management,
- Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
- Business Administration,
- Management Accounting
- Graduates/ Post Graduates candidates who are not falling under above Category are who have passed the graduation/post-graduation examination by securing min 60% of the total marks in the examination or its equivalent grade from any recognized universities including Open Universities.
- Eligible candidates to directly join Article Ship Training.
- Students who are pursuing final year of graduation are eligible for Provisional Registration and are eligible to write IPCC exam only after Appearing for Final year Graduation Exam.
- If a candidate secures a min 54.4% or 59.4% will not be eligible.
Step to Register for CA IPCC 2018 Direct Entry Scheme online mode:
- Access the official site (http://online.icai.org/directcaform.html)
- Fill all mandatory details then submit all details.
- Proceed for payment.
- Take print out of your acknowledgment number and also take print out of form and send that form to you regional office.
CA IPCC 2018 Direct Entry Scheme Practical Training:
- Direct Entry Scheme after Graduation and Post Graduation has to start their articleship training before appearing for the IPCC.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to complete Information Technology Training (IIT) and Orientation Program conducted by ICAI before Starting Articleship.
- Candidates required filling separate form for Orientation Course and Information Technology Training (ITT). Application form can be downloaded from www.icai.org or regional office. Separate fee for orientation course will be 3000/= Rs and Information Technology Training (ITT) will be 4000/= Rs.
- It is advisable to choose for Accounting Technician Course (ATC) along with registration for IPCC Course.
CA IPCC 2018 Direct Entry Scheme Fees Scheme:
Students, while submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional office, should enclose the following:
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee.
- Attested Intermediate (10+2) photocopy.
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course.
- Online Registration acknowledgement number.
|Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Western India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN 27, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005, Phone: 022-39893989 Fax: 022- 39802953, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands||Southern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 122, M.G. Road, Post Box No. 3314 Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Phone: 044 – 39893989,Fax: 044-30210355, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Andaman-Nicobar Islands||Eastern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 7, Anandilal Poddar Sarani (Russell Street) Kolkata – 700 071, Phone: 033-39893989, Fax: 033-30211145, E-mail: [email protected]|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand||Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001 Phone: 0512-3989398, Fax: 0512-3011173 E-mail: [email protected]|
|Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh||Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, 52-54,Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110032, Phone: 011-39893990, 30210601, Fax: 011-30210680, E-mail: [email protected]|