BSNL Recruitment 2019 Application Eligibility Exam Dates or BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2019: BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) invites online application for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies in BSNL from through Valid GATE Score 2018. In this article, candidates can read instruction about the recruitment such as exam date, application form, selection procedure, job details, salary, eligibility criteria.
BSNL Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Junior Telecom Officer and others|
|Total No. of posts||Updated Soon|
|Authority||BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRISES)|
|Age Limit||Candidate must be 18 years old and upper age limit is 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January, 2019)|
|Educational Qualification||BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Radio/Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering|
M.SC. (Computer Science)/Information Technology and are required to appear GATE Exam-2019.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official site of BSNL Recruitment.
- Before apply read instruction carefully.
- Fill personal and educational details as per your documents.
- Uploads images (photographs and signature) if applicable.
- All information must be genuine other wise application form will be rejected.
- Pay fees via online mode/offline mode.
- Print application form for future reference.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Telecom Officers:
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Application start from-||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Submission-||Updates Soon|
|Application Fee||For OC/ OBC Category Rs. 500/-|
For SC/ ST Category Rs. 300/-
|Type of Payment||Online/Offline mode|
|Procedure of Selection||On The Basis of GATE Score 2019|