BITSAT 2019 Online Application Exam Date and Eligibility. A notification is going to be released by the authority called Birla Institute of Technology and Science regarding the BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) exam 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Online Application
BITSAT is an entrance test conducted at University Level. BITSAT is organised by the BITS, Pilani to offer admissions in the several UG and PG courses. BITS, Pilani offer admissions in three campus namely Pilani campus, Hyderabad campus and K K Birla Goa Campus. All the details regarding the BITSAT exam 2019 is given here on this page.
Eligibility Criteria BITSAT 2019 exam:-
- The candidates in order to apply for the all the programmes(except the B.Pharma course) exam must have done their 10+2 having PCM and English as their compulsory subjects.
- The candidates in order to apply for the B.Pharma Course having PCB or PCM plus English as their compulsory subject.
- The Candidates who have cleared their 10+2 in 2015 are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply BITSAT 2019:
The candidates who want to apply for the BITSAT exam 2019 must visit the official website of the BITSAT which is bitsadmission.com. There they must register onto the site by entering their details and log onto the same. They must enter their details in the application form of BITSAT 2019 exam after clicking on the option ‘apply online’. Then they must pay the application fee.
The candidates who want to apply for the BITSAT exam 2019 must pay the application fee by mediums like debit card, NEFT, Credit cards, Cash at any branch of the bank named ICICI. The application fee for the BITSAT exam 2019 for the male candidates is Rs.2200 and Rs.1700 for the female candidates.
Important dates for BITSAT 2019 :-
- BITSAT exam online registration will start from 2nd week of January 2019
- BITSAT exam online registration will end in the 1st week of March 2019
- BITSAT exam correction options will be available in the 2nd week of March 2019
- Test Centre allotment for BITSAT exam 2017 will take place 2nd week of March 2019
- BITSAT exam 2017 date is in 3rd week of May 2019
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
|Duration of Exam||03 hours|
BITSAT 2019 Application Syllabus:
The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of Class XI and XII standard. The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card:
Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- The E-Admit card will be download from website.
- Successfully registered candidates can get the copy of admit card.
- The E- Admit card will carry details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT 2019 Result and Counselling:
- BITSAT 2018 Admission based on the merit list/cut off.
- Qualified candidates will participate in online counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to students, as per their rank and filled preferences.
- After seat allotment, admission list will be released.
- Students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fee to confirm their seat.