BITSAT 2019 Exam Application Form Exam Date Pattern Eligibility. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2019). BITSAT Exam 2019 organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT Exam 2019 exam is an online based examination conducted for providing admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy and other degree courses.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Application
BITSAT 2019 Exam Application Form:
The application procedure for BITSAT Exam 2019 is mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT exam through online mode.
- Visit the official website of BITSAT Exam 2019
- Fill the registration form as per given fields.
- After registration fill educational and personal details
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- After submitting the application form, take print out for further process.
BITSAT 2019 Application Fee:
|For Female Candidates||1700/=|
|For Other Candidates||2200/=|
|Online Payment||Credit/Debit/Net Banking/Cash payment in ICICI Bank|
|For Dubai As a Exam Center||50 $ (Both Male and Female)|
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT Exam 2019:
- Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students must have Cleared Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students must have completed the Class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Class XII appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Students minimum 75 % secured in PCM/PCB group.
BITSAT 2019 Application form Important Dates:
Tentative dates of BITSAT Exam 2019 are given here:
|Online Application Form release||Second week of January 2019|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||First week of March 2019|
|Application form correction||Second Week of March 2019|
|Exam centre allotment||Second week of March 2019|
|Slot booking||Third week of March to Second week of April 2019|
|Hall ticket release||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2019|
|Apply for admission||Last week of June 2019|
|Admit list & wait list release||First week of July 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
|Duration of Exam||03 hours|
BITSAT 2019 Exam Application Syllabus:
The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of Class XI and XII standard. The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. The detailed syllabus is listed below:
BITSAT 2019 Exam Admit Card:
Here we are providing details about BITSAT Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- The E-Admit card will be issued through online mode.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card through the website via using their credentials.
- The E- Admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Result and Counselling:
- BITSAT Exam 2019 Admission based on the merit list.
- After the qualify the exam then fill preferences in the admission form online.
- Seats will be allotted to students, as per their rank and filled preferences.
- After seat allotment, admission list will be released.
- Students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fee to confirm their seat.