BITSAT 2019 Application or BITSAT 2019 Registration Eligibility Pattern Syllabus Registration Dates-A notification is about to be out regarding the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2019 examination.
BITSAT 2019 Application
The examination is considered to be a university level exam which is organised by BITS, Pilani. The exam is conducted to provide admissions in the degree courses. The applicants who are about to apply for the BITSAT 2019 examination can check all the details here on this page.
Important dates for BITSAT 2019 Application form:
|Application Form will be released||2nd week of January 2019|
|Last date for registration||1st week of March 2019|
|Correction in the application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Exam centre allotment||2nd week of March 2019|
|Slot booking will take place||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2019|
|Hall ticket will be out||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2019|
|Exam date of BITSAT 2018||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2019|
How to Apply BITSAT 2019 Application:
- The applicants who are to register for the BITSAT 2019 examination must visit the BITSAT’s official website.
- There they must click on the option apply online and then they must choose the course for which they want to apply.
- Then they must complete the registration process.
- Also they must not forget to pay the application fees.
- All details must be correct and genuine.
- Uploads scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Recheck your application.
- Then proceed to final submit and take print out.
Click here to Apply Online
BITSAT 2019 Application fees:
- The applicants who are to register for the BITSAT 2019 examination must pay the application fees.
- The application fees which the female candidates have to pay Rs.1700 and the other candidates will have to pay Rs.2200.
- The fees can be paid by any of the methods be it NEFT, Debit or Credit cards etc.
- The application fee is Rs.3000 for those candidates who will choose Dubai as an exam centre.
BITSAT 2019 Application Eligibility Criteria:
For other courses (except B.Pharma) – The applicants must have done 12th or its equivalent from a reputed institute/board having PCM as compulsory subjects. They must have gotten at least 75% marks in it.
For B. Pharma course – The applicants must have done 12th or its equivalent from a reputed institute/board having PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects. They must have gotten at least 75% marks in it.
BITSAT 2019 Application Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be organised in online mode
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours
- 3 marks will be given for a correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Admit Card BITSAT 2019:
- E-Admit card/Hall ticket will be issued on official web portal.
- Admit card is mandatory to seat in the exam.
- Admit Card contains all details of exam and candidates.
- Candidates can download admit card through given credentials.
Answer key/Result BITSAT 2019:
- After written examination authority will release the answer key.
- Candidates can download or challenge the answer key.
- After 20-30 days authority will announce the result (score card).
- Admission will be based on the rank card.