BIHAR TET 2020 BETET: BIHAR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST which is conducted by the Department Of School Education and is regulated by the Central Regulating Authority. There are two levels first for the primary level (Class 1th to 5th standard) and the second one is for the upper primary level (Class 6th to 8th standard).
Bihar TET 2020 (BTET): Application
The candidates may apply for both the levels. Bihar TET 2020 Application form will be commencing in the month of April 2021. Through this post, candidates can get all the necessary details regarding Bihar TET 2020. We will provide details like Eligibility, How to apply, Exam dates, Application correction, Admit card, Answer key etc same here on this page.
Bihar TET 2020 ELIGIBILITY:
- For Primary Teacher: Candidates must be graduate and possess the two diplomae in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) with 45% marks.
- For Upper-level Teacher: Candidates should have graduated with B.Ed. Those candidates who have done B.A, BSC with 50% marks passed out are eligible to apply.
- Appearing in B.ED with 50% marks in Secondary education.
- For Single paper 1 or paper2 will pay 300/- Rs.
- For both papers (paper I and II) will pay 400.-Rs.
- The application form is available on the official website of Bihar TET 2020.
- Candidates must be ensuring their eligibility criteria.
- First of all, candidates fill the registration form then get the registration number.
- Login to apply and fill all details related to the educational and qualification.
The exam paper constitutes of 150 marks which include questions related to:
- Social studies
- Environment studies
- Teaching Ability
- General Knowledge
|Online Application forms||First Week of April 2020|
|Deadline of Application form||End of April 2020|
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|Examination Date||June 2020|
|Answer key||End of June 2020|
|Exam Result||July 2020|
Bihar TET 2020 Application Correction:
- Application correction of Bihar TET will be declared online on the official website.
- Those candidates who make correction they need to login their account.
- Personal and Education details will be correct through the application correction procedure.
- After correction candidates submit the application form.
- At last applicants take a print out for the further use.
- We will soon update the application correction link.
Admit Card Bihar TET 2020:
- E-Admit card will be released declared online on the official portal.
- E-Admit card will commence in month of May 2020.
- Admit card can be download through registration number and date of birth.
- All important information will be printed on the admit card.
- The candidate does not appear in exam without admit card.
Answer key of Bihar TET 2020:
- The official answer key will be declared online on the official site of the department
- Answer key of Bihar TET will issue after the examination.
- The answer key will be carry answer of question paper.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key.
Result of Bihar TET Exam:
- Bihar TET result will be declared through the official site.
- Candidates can easily check result by entering Name and Roll number.
- After written examination authority will issue the result.
- Candidates can also check result by a simple click on the link.
- We will provide the result “link” very soon same here on this page.