Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE or say DCECE 2019 or Bihar DCECE 2019 Application Exam Date Pattern Apply here. Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) or Polytechic exam is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) every year. Here we are providing the full details.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE Application
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE Exam Date:
|Online application/Registration form||First week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Application/Registration||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date of payment through bank challan||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date of payment online payment||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date for sending the hard copy of application form along with Paid bank challan and enclosures by registered/speed post||Third week of May 2019|
|Admit Card/Hall ticket||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Exam Date for PE and PPE||Second week of June 2019|
|Exam Date for PM and PMD||Second week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE Application:
- Online Application form will be issue at BCECE Website.
- Candidates can fill registration form before apply online.
- After registration candidates get the credentials.
- Candidates must ensure all details must be correct.
- Uploads the images of Photograph and signature.
- Finally, candidates are required to send the hardcopy of application form along with paid challan and relevant documents to the board office.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE Application Fee:
- For First programme: 550/- Rs. (330/- for SC/ST)
- For Second programme: 660/- Rs. (385/- for SC/ST)
- For third programme: 770/- Rs. (440/- for SC/ST)
- For Fourth programme: 880/- Rs. (500/- for SC/ST)
Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Citizen of India.
- Domicile of Bihar State.
|PE||· Class 10th passed/appearing from recognized board with 35% marks.
· Min 14 yrs old and No upper age limit.
|PPE||· Class 10th passed/along with two years ITI.
· Class 10th passed along with 2 years experience.
· Min age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2018.
|PMD||· Class 10th passed/appearing from recognized board with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
· Candidate age must be lies between 15 to 30 yrs as on 31st December 2019.
|PM||· For Diploma in Pharmacy is Class 12th with physics, chemistry, English, maths/biology subjects.
· For GNM Courses, Class 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects with at least 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).
· Candidate age should be 17 to 32 yrs as on 31st December 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
PE & PPE Courses
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card:
- E- Admit card will be released at official site.
- Candidates can access the admit card link and download via using their credentials.
- All details related to the exam will mention in the admit card.
- Follow all instruction and admit card will be used in the counselling session.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 DCECE Counselling:
- Selection will be made on the basis merit list.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for counselling session.
- Counselling will be online mode.
- There will be two rounds.
- Counselling details will be issued soon.