Bihar Judicial Services 2020 Registration Eligibility Exam Date. Aspirants, who want to be a civil judge in the subordinate courts of Bihar can now register for the Bihar Judicial Services Exam 2020. The Exam of Bihar Judicial Services will be held by the authority of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Bihar Judicial Services 2020
The exam will be held in order to fill vacancies in districts courts of Bihar for the post named as Civil Judge. The applicants who have completed their graduation degree in law from any of the recognized institute or colleges of the Bihar State can register for the Examination. Here we have provided detailed Step by Step Registration procedure for filling the online form of the same.
Bihar Judicial Services 2020 Important Dates:
- Official Notification Release Date – Released
- Starting of Online Registrations – September 2020
- Ending of Online Registrations – September 2020
- Last date to pay the registration fee – October 2020
- Last date of submitting the form – October 2020
- Admit card of Prelim Exam to be out – 15 days before Exam
- Prelim Exam Date – November 2020
- Prelim Exam Result to be declared in – December 2020
- Main Exam Date – Tentative
Bihar Judicial Services 2020 Registration Procedure:
- Those who want to apply must visit its official website in order to fill the online registration form of the same.
- The online registrations will begin from the
- The link to visit the official site of BPSC and fill the online registration form has been provided by our here in this post.
- After visiting the site of BPSC which is bpsc.bih.nic.in, click on the option ‘Apply Online’ appearing on the Left-Hand Side of the page. Then click on the BPSC Judicial Services Application form 2020.
- Then a registration form will open on the upcoming page where you need to enter all your personal details like Name, Age, Contact no., Email Id, Parents Name, City, District, etc along with your Academic Qualifications.
- Then after that, you need to upload a certain number of documents there.
- Then finally you must submit the registration fee for the same.
- At last, submit the registration form.
Documents required for filling Bihar Judicial Services 2020:
Below we have provided a list of those important documents which you need to keep with you in order to fill the online registration form.
- Graduation Marks sheet
- 10th and 12th Class Mark sheet as Proof of Date of Birth
- ID Proof like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Domicile of Bihar
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Bihar Judicial Services 2020:
- Please make sure that your documents are safe and in proper condition.
- Do scan all the asked documents properly.
- Also, remember to read the official notification Exam before filling the form.
- Don’t fill any inaccurate information in the Bihar Judicial Services Registration form.
- Don’t upload the asked documents beyond their size limit.