Bihar Dak Sevak 2018–2019 Application Registration Dates Posts or Bihar Postman 2018 Registration or Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 Dates posts. Bihar Postal Circle recruitment 2018 Examination.
Bihar Dak Sevak 2018
Interested and eligible candidate can fill registration/application form for the post of Postman and mail guard in various states. Candidates can apply via online mode. Rest details related to the eligibility, posts, pattern and dates has given below.
|Name of Authority||Indian Postal Recruitment Board|
|Name of Examination||Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Nunber of Posts||N/A|
|Paper Mode||Offline Mode|
|Paper Type||Objective (MCQ)|
|Language||Hindi and English|
- Qualification: High School (Class 10th) passed
- Open Board: NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Age: 18 to 40 yrs
- Age relaxation: As per govt. guidelines.
- First Phase: Written examination.
- Second Phase: Cut off/Merit list District wise.
- Third Phase: Reporting and Document Verification
Bihar Dak Sevak 2018 Application:
- Open the official web site of Indian Posts services.
- Access the link related to the Dak Sevak recruitment (state wise).
- Fill online registration form as per given fields.
- After registration, login to apply and fill all mandatory details.
- Then uploads scanned images of photograph and signature.
- There is no correction mode.
- Recheck and Submit all details then print system generated application.
- High School (Class 10th) mark sheet/Statement and passing certificate.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of Address
- Employment card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)