Bihar Civil Services Exam 2018 or BPSC PCS Preliminary 2018 Application or BPSC PSC 2018 Application or Bihar BPSC Civil Service 2018 Application. A notification is going to be published for the Bihar Civil Services Exam 2018 by the authority of BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission).
Bihar Civil Service Exam 2018
The applicants who are interested in getting employed in the departments of Bihar like Administrative Services, Financial Services, Police Services, Probation Service etc. The application form filling process will take place via online mode. The applicants can check all the details of the Bihar Civil Services Exam 2018 here on this page.
Bihar Civil Services Exam 2018 Dates:
|Issue date of official notification||Will be updated later|
|last date to submit online forms|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of Prelim exam|
|Result of Prelim exam|
|Date of Main exam|
|Result of Main exam|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Civil services Exam 2018
- The applicant must be Indian Citizens.
- The candidate must be having Bihar Domicile to get reservation benefits of state govt.
- Candidates must have finished graduation in any stream from a recognized institute or university.
- The age of the applicants must not exceed 37 years for male candidates.
- The upper age for the female candidates should be 40 years.
- The minimum age for all the candidates is 22 years except 20 years for posts of Bihar Police Service and District Commandant.
How to Apply Bihar Civil Service Exam 2018:
- The Bihar Civil services application form shall be uploaded on the official site of BPSC.
- Candidates will have to fill their details in the application form.
- In the application form, details like Name, District, Contact no., Email Id etc must be filled.
- There will be two columns in the form.
- The applicants will have to upload scanned photo and signature in Column I of application form.
- Then they must submit the application fee online.
- Finally take the printout of the application form.
- General category candidates will have to pay Rs. 650 as application fee.
- Candidates of the reserved category will have to pay application fee of Rs. 200.
- The application fee can be paid via any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking etc.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches||5 ft 3 inch||5 ft 2 inch|
|Chest (without expansion)||32 inch||31 inch||–|
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
- Prelim exam will be of objective nature.
- Time duration for the Prelim exam will be 2 hours.
- marks for the exam will be 150.
Admit card Bihar Civil Service Exam 2018:
- Admit card for Both Prelim and Main exam will be out on official site of BPSC.
- The applicants can download their Admit card on that site
- They can also download the same here as well.
- To get admit card, they must enter their Roll no.
- Result for Both Prelim and Main exam will be out on official site of BPSC.
- The applicants can check their Result on that site
- They can also check the same here as well.
After checking the result of Main exam, if the applicants qualify the main exam then they can appear in the Interviews of the same. The Call letter for the Interview of the same will be out on the same site.