Bihar BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Date Application Admit Card. The BTSC (stands for Bihar Technical Service Commission) has been declared the official notification for the posts of different Junior Engineer. There are various Posts has been declared in this recruitment. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for a job in the field of Junior Engineer.
Bihar BTSC JE Recruitment 2020
Those applicants who are interested and eligible they all can apply through the official site of the authority i.e btsc.bih.nic.in. The application form has been started in March 2020 and the ending date to apply application form in the month of April 2020. All candidates can apply before the last date. Here through this post candidates can get complete details about the Bihar BTSC JE Recruitment 2020.
|Authority Name||BTSC (Bihar Technical Service Commission)|
|Job type||Central government|
BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Department||Trade||No. of Post|
|Town Development & Housing Department||Civil Trade||49|
|Planning and Development Department||Civil Trade||1298|
|Rural Work Department||Civil Trade||768|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Civil Trade||457|
|Building Construction Department||Mechanical Trade||15|
|Department of Water Resources||Civil Trade||2123|
|Road Construction Department||Civil Trade||463|
|Small Water Resources Department||Civil Trade||347|
|Application form starting date||March 2020|
|Application form ending date||April 2020|
|Application fee date||Updated soon|
|Admit card declaration date||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place||Updated soon|
BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants are requested to check their education qualification needed for different BTSC Bihar job opportunities.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – candidates must hold the diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Applicants must get the diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Applicants must get a diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- The minimum age of candidates is 18 Years and the maximum age for General candidates is 37 Years.
- The Maximum age for General (Female), BC/ OBC applicants is 40 Year
- The Maximum age for SC/ ST applicants is42 Years
- The age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply for BTSC JE Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates must go to the BTSC Bihar official site i.e btsc.bih.nic.in
- After this search “Junior Engineer notification link” in Advertisements.
- Then after finding link download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Then go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Candidates create your registration on BTSC Bihar & Fill complete correct details.
- After filling the application form upload your scanned copy of photo & signature to their application form
- Then candidates ensure the given details are correct & accurate.
- Then Submit the application
- Applicants can also pay the application fees as per given authority
- At last, candidates take to print your application form for future use.
Apply Online Here: http://btsc.bih.nic.in/ or http://pariksha.nic.in/
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode such as Debit card, Credit card, Internet Banking.
- The application fee for general category candidate is Rs 200.
- The application fee for Reserved category candidates such as (SC/ST) is Rs 50
BTSC JE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis:-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification