Bihar BPSC 64th Combined Pre Exam Registration 2018 details are given here. Bihar BPSC PCS 2018 Notification. A notification has been published recently regarding the Bihar Civil Services Prelim Exam 2018 by the authority of BPSC (Bihar Public Services Commission). The authority is going to conduct the 64th Civil Services Prelim exam across the Bihar state to appoint the suitable applicants on the various civil services/administrative posts of Bihar.
Bihar BPSC 64th Combined Pre Exam Registration 2018
The applicants who are going to apply for the Bihar Civil Services Prelim exam 2018 must have the knowledge of the same. Thus they must read this article completely in order to check the detailed information of the Bihar PCS (Public Civil Services) Exam 2018.
Bihar BPSC 64th Combined Pre Exam Registration 2018 Important Dates:
|Registrations has begun from||3rd August 2018|
|Last date to Register is||20th August 2018|
|Online Fees can be paid from||3rd August 2018|
|Last date to pay the fees online||24th August 2018|
|Deadline to apply online||31st August 2018|
How to fill Online Application form of Bihar BPSC 64th Combined Pre Exam?
- The Detailed advertisement of the Bihar PCS Pre Exam 2018 is now available on the official site of BPSC.
- In order to fill the online application form of the same, you need to go to the site of BPSC which is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- There on the homepage, you need to click on the option ‘Apply Online’ under the Homepage Category.
- Then you have to click on B.P.S.C Online Application.
- Now you need to register there by clicking on the option ‘Online Registration’.
- After successful registration, you will be provided a Username and Password.
- Now use this Username and Password to login there in order to fill the form.
- Now after logging into your account, fill all your personal and academic details in the form.
- Upload the documents and complete the form filling.
- Now pay the application fee
- Finally submit the form and the application procedure will be now finished.
- Then they must submit the application fee online which is Rs.650 for Non-Reserved category and Rs.200 for the Reserved category candidates.
- Finally take the printout of Bihar PCS Application form 2018.
Documents required for filling the Online Registration form:
Below we have provided a list of those important documents which you need to keep with you in order to fill the online registration form.
- Graduation Marks sheet along with Passing Certificate
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card.
- Domicile of Bihar
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Registration form:
- Do read the detailed advertisement of the same before filling the online form.
- Keep all your documents ready before filling up the online application form.
- You need to enter accurate details in the form without any kind of mistake.
- Do not fill any wrong or inaccurate detail in the form.
- Do not try to be in a hurry while filling the online application form.
- Do not upload the documents beyond their size limit.