Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration Procedure Step by Step Details. Aspirants, who want to be a civil judge in the subordinate courts of Bihar can now register for the Bihar Judicial Services Exam 2018. The Exam of Bihar Judicial Services will be held for the 30th time by the authority of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration
The exam will be held in order to fill vacancies in districts courts of Bihar for the post named as Civil Judge. The applicants who have completed their graduation degree in law from any of the recognized institute or colleges of the Bihar State can register for the Bihar Judicial Services 2018 Examination. Here we have provided detailed Step by Step Registration procedure for filling the online form of the same.
Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration Dates:
- Official Notification Release Date – Released
- Starting of Online Registrations – 8th September 2018
- Ending of Online Registrations – 28th September 2018
- Last date to pay the registration fee – 3rd October 2018
- Last date of submitting the form – 10th October 2018
- Admit card of Prelim Exam to be out – 15 days before Exam
- Prelim Exam Date – November 2018
- Prelim Exam Result to be declared in – December 2018
- Main Exam Date – Tentative
Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration Procedure:
- Those who want to apply for the Bihar Judicial Services Exam 2019 must visit its official website in order to fill the online registration form of the same.
- The online registrations will begin from the
- The link to visit the official site of BPSC and fill the online registration form has been provided by our here in this post.
- After visiting the site of BPSC which is bpsc.bih.nic.in, click on the option ‘Apply Online’ appearing on the Left Hand Side of the page. Then click on the BPSC Judicial Services Application form 2018.
- Then a registration form will open on the upcoming page where you need to enter all your personal details like Name, Age, Contact no., Email Id, Parents Name, City, District etc along with your Academic Qualifications.
- Then after that, you need to upload certain number of documents there.
- Then finally you must submit the registration fee for the same.
- At last, submit the registration form.
Documents required for filling Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration:
Below we have provided a list of those important documents which you need to keep with you in order to fill the online registration form.
- Graduation Marks sheet
- 10th and 12th Class Mark sheet as Proof of Date of Birth
- ID Proof like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Domicile of Bihar
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Bihar 30th Judicial Services Exam 2018 Registration form:
- Please make sure that you documents are safe and in proper condition.
- Do scan all the asked documents properly.
- Also, remember to read the official notification of Bihar Judicial Services 2018 Exam before filling the form.
- Don’t fill any inaccurate information in Bihar Judicial Services Registration form.
- Don’t upload the asked documents beyond their size limit.