Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7 Registration Audition Apply Here. The IDFC First Bank presents the new season of Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7. This season judge by most talented music director and singer Himesh Reshammiya. BIG Golden Voice has had an impressive queue of judges, that include Abhijeet Bhattacharya (Season 1), Shankar Mahadevan (Season 2 & 3), Malik Brothers – Armaan and Amaal Malik (Season 4), Anu Malik (Season 5) and Sonu Nigam (Season 6).
Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7
Fans of Himesh Reshammiya eagerly waiting for this season. The Big Golden Voice Season 7 Saat Suron Ke Sartaaz ki Talaash registration already started. Interested and eligible participants can apply online now. Follow the below-given link and procedure to register with “The IDFC First Bank Big Golden Voice Season 7”.
- Only for Indian National.
- No criminal background.
- Participants must be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply for Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7:
- Browse the below-given link to apply online.
- Fill all detail as per the given instruction.
- Fill all mandatory fields, incomplete registration will be rejected.
- Upload audio and video files as per the given instruction.
- The participant can also fill the URL of the video.
- After filling the registration form, review all details carefully.
- Finally, tick on agree with terms and conditions then captcha.
- Submit all details successfully.
- After reviewing the performance, selected candidates will be called for an audition.
Mandatory fields are:
- Name of Participant
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Upload Audio and Video.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Nationality
- Proof of Income.