Big Brother Canada 2020 Registration Entry Criteria Dates Venues Audition. The Big Brother Canada 2020 show is one of the most popular and famous reality television show. That contestant who is interested to take participate in this show. They all must apply through the official site of the show. Here through this post, all contestants can get complete details about Big Brother 2020.
Big Brother Canada 2020 Registration
- Participants must be at least 19 years of age by a given year.
- The contestant should be a Canadian citizen and live in Canada.
- Authority has full rights to change anything in the show format.
- The participant should be mentally and physically fit.
- If a contestant is chosen as a participant should complete the member Form Package with all required documents.
- There is no criminal background.
- The officers, workers, directors, and managers of Broadcasting, House Productions and their relatives are not eligible to apply.
The grand prize of CAD$100,000
How to Apply To Big Brother Canada 2020:
- Step 1: The participant prepares a video (find the “video” tab on the site for some guidance). It is always optional to prerecord a video so the applicant can make sure are doing, saying, being exactly who you want to be.
- Step 2: The applicant save a recently capture picture of yourself, and video to applicant computer, consequently they are ready when they apply online.
- Step 3: The contestant can fill online application and upload your video and picture.
- Step 4: The official team will email to the participant if the official team wants to move forward in the casting procedure with the participant.
- Fill application form details such as personal details, educational details, Job and nature, a brief introduction.
- In the video, the contestant should describe your self.
- Applicants must go to www.bigbrothercanada.ca to fill out an online application and submit a video.
- Follow all the instructions carefully.
Please make sure all of the following documents have been rechecked carefully and are completed fully before they are submitted. The incomplete application form will be rejected by the authority.
- Duly filled Application Form
- Online Release and Waiver (must abide with all terms and condition)
- Video submission
- One recent photograph of you.
- If you shooting video indoors, then you make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
- All participants must avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in. because this will cause silhouetting.
- When you shooting video outdoors, you must avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you. This will also cause silhouetting.
- All candidates must shoot the video during the day time so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
- You must speak confidently, loudly & clearly.
- All contestants must choose a quiet area to shoot your video.
- The candidate does not shoot in loud & crowded rooms.
- Candidates do not shoot in loud areas & when it’s windy.
- The Contestant video may be view on TV.
- The video should be shoot in landscape (horizontally) area as you would see it on a TV.
- The candidate does not shoot in a portrait (vertical) angle.
- Proof of address
- Proof of residence
- Proof of Identity
- Recent photographs
- Must agree with all terms and conditions.