Big Boss Telugu 2020 Season 4 Audition Registration Dates Venues. Big Boss Telugu is the Telugu Language Version of the reality television show. The show has successfully completed its three seasons and now shows the official team is ready to come up with the new season. The show was hosted by the man Akkineni Nagarjuna. The show produced in many languages such as languages in India, like Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, etc. The show gets huge popularity gained in a short time.
Big Boss Telugu 2020
The show is open for the contestant whose age is above 18 years old. So those participants who are interested to apply must check the eligibility of the show carefully. Those participants are eligible to apply must fill the application of the show. The application form for Big Boss Telugu will available soon on the official site of the authority. Here those participants who are interested to take part must read this post. Our team updates all the details about the show here on this page.
Big Boss Telugu 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- To participate in the show the participant age must be above 18 years old.
- The participant must be an Indian and must have proof of Citizenship.
- The participant needs to make an auditions video before applying for Bigg Boss.
Auditions Video Criteria:
- Participants make a short video. The video is not more than 3 minutes.
- The video for the audition must be limited to 50MB size.
- It must briefly outline all major details about you including your key skills.
Big Boss Telugu 2020 Online Registration:
- The participants must visit the show’s official site in order to participate in the site i. e www.biggbosstelugu.startv.com. and also apply through Voot App.
- After visiting, participants need to find the “Registration” link and click on it.
- Then, after clicking, need to read all the terms and condition of the show carefully.
- After that, you need to fill personal and contact valid details in the form.
- After filling details, you need to upload the short video in the given format.
- At last, if the form gets selected official team calls you for the next process.
- Candidates can download the application form by simply visiting the official site of the authority.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with personal and contact details in the application form.
- Candidates make sure that all details must be valid or true otherwise form has been canceled.
- Candidates also need to upload the Short talent video in the given format.
- If your form gets selected official team calls you for further use.
- Name of the participant.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size photograph.
- Upload Video.