BHU BAMS Counselling 2019 Registration Started Procedure Seats Cut off or BHU BAMS Cut off 2019. BHU BAMS Admissions for the academic session 2019 are going to be commenced soon. This time the admissions in the course of BAMS will be based on the NEET Scores.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2019 Registration
The applicants will get admissions in the course of BAMS on the basis of their NEET Marks gotten in this year exam of NEET. Only those applicants will be able to get admissions in the BAMS Course in BHU who have appeared in the NEET 2019 Exam. The applicants who are waiting for the release of the BHU BAMS counselling dates can check the related details here in this post. Here we have provided details of BHU BAMS Counselling like Dates, Procedure, Important documents, Seats Matrix, Helpline details etc.
Important dates for BHU BAMS Counselling 2019:
- Online Apply option: Active status
- Online Registration: May 2019
- Last Date of Registration: Aug 2019
- Counselling: Last week of Aug 2019
- Number of Seats: Updated soon
- First you need to register for BHU BAMS Counselling.
- You need to go to the site of BHU in order to register for the BAMS Counselling.
- Having reached on the official homepage of the BHU Site, click on the option ‘Register now’ or ‘Login here’
- Then fill the counselling form and also pay the counselling registration fee.
- After you register for the BHU BAMS Counselling, you will be provided an option to fill and lock the choices of the colleges in which you want admission.
- So you have to fill the names of given colleges as per your convenience.
- Submit those choices and wait for the allotment of seats.
- After choice filling, Seat Allotment will be held in which the applicants would get admissions in their desired colleges.
- The result of the seat allotment will be sent to your registered Email ID or your mobile no.
- This is the final step in the Counselling process.
- In this step, you have to visit your allotted college and confirm your seat before deadline.
- If you don’t confirm the seat before deadline or at all then you seat would be transferred to another candidate.
- You must also pay the admission fee on time.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2019 Dates:
- NEET 2019 Admit card + Rank Card
- 12th or its equivalent Marks sheet + Passing Certificate
- ID Proof like Adhaar or Voter’s ID etc
- Passport Size photographs
- Counselling Registration fee submission proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University
Phone No.: 0542 2367568, 09415813570
Email Id: [email protected]
If you have any query, comment below.