BAMS Entrance 2020 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Dates. BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery) is one of the known courses pursued by most of the medical applicants nowadays. Here we are providing the full details about the exam registration process, merit list, counseling, and seat allotment.
BAMS Entrance 2020 Application
Note: In 2017, Ayush Ministry decided seat allotment under the NEET Exam. Many universities and states have declared, the seat will be allotted under the NEET.
NEET 2020 Dates:
|Date of Examination, NEET – 2020||03 May 2020|
|Start Application form||02 December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2019|
|On-line correction of data in the application form||Updated soon|
|Admit card to be declared||17 March 2020|
|Result to be announced||04 June 2020|
|Counselling will take place||updated soon|
There are most of the applicants who want to get admission in the course of BAMS. Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine (BAMS) is a graduate degree that is awarded after the successful completion of a five and a half years long course.
The course covers the study of the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda. The applicants who want to know everything about the course of BAMS can check all the details of the same here. Here we have provided all the details of the BAMS course.
- Stream: Ayurvedic Medical Sciences
- Duration: 5½ Years (including 1 year of Internship)
- Course: Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Course Type: Graduate
After completing this course, the applicants in India are offered a monthly average salary ranging from Rs.40000 to Rs.50000.
Eligibility BAMS 2020:
- The applicants in order to get admission in the BAMS course are required to have done 12th Class or its equivalent with the minimum percentage of marks varying from college to college.
- There is a requirement of minimum age in some of the colleges like to get admission in some colleges you need to have attained the age of 17 years and in some colleges, it is 18 years.
- The applicants must also be having Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects in their 12th.
The admission process to provide admissions in the BAMS course varies from college to college. Some colleges conduct their own entrance examination to provide admissions in the course while some of the colleges provide admissions in the BAMS course on the basis of marks obtained by them in the 12th Class.
BAMS State Counselling Registration:
|AP EAMCET BAMS||Click here|
|Bihar BAMS||Click here|
|Punjab BAMS||Click here|
|Haryana BAMS||Click here|
|Chattisgarh BAMS||Click here|
|Odisha BAMS||Click here|
|Assam BAMS||Click here|
|DU BAMS||Click here|
|MP Phuant (BAMS)||Click here|
|UP CPAT (BAMS)||Click here|
|UP CPMT||Click here|
|Uttarakhand BAMS||Click here|
|AMU BAMS||Click here|