AACCC Counselling 2019 or Ayush All India Counselling 2019 or Ayush AIQ Counselling Registration 2019 or BAMS AIQ Counselling 2019 BAMS BHMS BSMS BUMS Starts. Online Under Graduate Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy Seats allotment process. Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoepathy (AYUSH) Government of India and AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has decided for All India Counselling (15%) seat.
Ayush All India Counselling 2019
Here we are providing the full details about the counselling process. As we know that the Ministry of Ayush has decided for All India Counselling on 15% seat. Rest 85% seat counselling will be conducted by the state ayush department. Candidates can fill the online registration form to apply online. Only NEET eligible candidates can apply.
1st Counselling Round:
- Online Registration date: 25 June 2019 to 01 July 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Application fee submission date: 2 July 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)
- Choice filling and locking date: 2 July 2019 (10:00 AM to till 05:00 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment date: 3 July 2019
- Result to be announced: 4 July 2019
- Reporting date: 5 July 2019 to 15 July 2019
2nd Counselling Round:
- Online Registration date: 24 July 2019 to 27 July 2019 (up to 05:00 PM)
- Application fee submission date: 28 July 2019 (up to 12:00 Noon)
- Choice filling and locking date: 28 July 2019 (10:00 AM to till 05:00 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment date: 29 to 30 July 2019
- Result to be announced: 31 July 2019
- Reporting date: 1 August 2019 to 10 July 2019
Registration – The applicants will have to register for the AACCC 2019 counselling by simply going on to the site of AACCC which is https://medicalcounseling.nic.in/aacccug/. To register for the AACCC 2019 counselling, they will have to enter their all details like Name, marks, father name, neet rank, category, and other mandatory fields.
Choice locking– Candidates can choose colleges and lock seat.
Fee submission (if applicable) – During Registration, they will be required to submit the Counselling fee. The counselling fee can be paid via online mode.
Seat Allotment – After registration, the Seat allotment will take place. Through Seat Allotment, Seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates on the basis of marks secured by the candidates and the availability of seats in the colleges.
Reporting – After the Seat Allotment, the candidates will have to report at their college in which they have gotten admission before the deadline given to them.
Important documents for AACCC 2019 Examination:
- NEET admit card.
- NEET Result
- Date of birth proof.
- Class 12 or its equivalent examination mark sheet and certificates.
- Migration certificate.
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate.
- Category certificate (those who belong to SC/ST and OBC category)
- 4 latest passport size photo
- Original Id Proof (Adhaar card)
- Two attested copies of all above-mentioned certificate.