Assam TET Application Correction 2019 Dates Available here. DTE Assam official authority has been released the application form for the Assam TET 2019 Exam. The application form has been declared on the date of 2 September 2019. The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019 Exam has been held on the date of 20 October 2019. In this examination there is a large number of candidates will take participate. There is a large number of candidates can make some mistake in the application form.
Assam TET Application Correction 2019
The application correction date will be declared soon on the official site of the authority. The candidate makes correction in Name, DOB (date of birth), Father Name, Age, etc. Here through this post, we are mention all necessary details about the Assam TET application Correction 2019. All candidates must read this article for making correction in the Application form.
|Availability of application form||02 September 2019|
|Last date to apply online||27 September 2019|
|Application Correction date||Last week of September 2019|
|Exam will take place on the date||10 November 2019|
Application correction details:
- The application correction date will be declared soon on the official site of the authority.
- Candidate needs to log in their ID to make correction in the application form.
- Candidate can make correction in personal and educational fields.
- After form submission candidate can make correction in the application form.
- Candidate can take the only advantage of application correction.
- Candidate can also make correction in application form through this post.
- Direct correction link will be declared soon same here on this page.
Application Correction Fields:
Candidates can make correction in given below fields. We have mentioned all the fields below here on this page.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- DOB (date of birth)
How to make Assam TET Application Correction 2019?
- All candidates can make a correction by simply visiting the official site of the authority.
- After visiting the site, candidates need to find “Assam TET Application Correction link”
- Then click on the link and make correction in the application form.
- Candidates need to application fees (If applicable)
- Then again review your application and click on the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of application form for the further use.