Assam TET 2018 Exam Date Application Eligibility Admit Card. A notification is going to be published for the exam of Assam TET 2018. The exam of Assam TET 2018 Exam is organised by the authority of Rasthriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam (RMSA).
Assam TET 2018 Exam
The authority organises the exam of Assam TET 2018 Exam in order to provide jobs on the posts of Primary teachers in the primary schools of Assam state. The applicants can check the details of the Assam TET 2018 Exam here on this page. Those who want to apply for the same.
All the details are given here on this page regarding the exam of Assam TET 2018 Exam.
Name – Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Exam 2018
Conducting Authority – Rasthriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Location – Assam
Assam TET 2018 Exam Dates:
|Application Form starting date||Second week of August 2018|
|Last date for deposit of form||End of August 2018|
|Fee Payment deadline||September 2018|
|Exam Date||To be updated soon|
Assam TET 2018 Application procedure:
- The candidates must visit the official website which is in
- The applications for Assam TET 2018 exam will be accepted via online mode
- The application process will begin from February 2018
- There on the site, the candidates must click on the tab apply online
- Then they must fill details in form and then upload certain documents.
- Then after it pay the fee for it
- Now submit the form finally.
Assam TET 2018 Application fee:
- The application fee for Assam TET Exam 2018 can be paid via online mode.
- The application fee for Assam TET Exam 2018 will be updated soon here.
- The applicants must check the official notification for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam TET 2018 exam:
- To apply for the post of Hindi Teacher the applicants must have done B.A in Hindi with at least 50% marks plus they must also have done B.Ed or B.T from a reputed college/university.
- To apply for the post of Sanskrit Teacher the applicants must have done B.A in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks plus they must also have done B.Ed or B.T from a reputed college/university.
- Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):- B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University.
- They must not be more than 43 years old to apply as on 01.01.2017. Upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying for the same.
- Graduate Teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
Structure & Content of Test:-
- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks.
- The subject areas broadly are as follows.
- General Studies & Current Affairs will be 100 marks each.
- Pedagogy & General English will be 100 marks each.
Admit card Assam TET 2018:
The Admit card of the Assam TET Exam 2018 will be uploaded on the official portal of RMSA which happens to be rmsaassam.in. The applicants can download their Admit card from the official site or they can also get it here. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
Qualifying Marks/Cut off:
To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD.
Result Assam TET Exam 2018:
The Result of the Assam TET Exam 2018 will be declared on the official site of the same which is rmsaassam.in. The applicants can check their result here. We will update a link here soon.