Assam NEET State Merit list 2020 Counselling dates Seat Allotment. The official authority of the Office of The Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Assam is going to conduct the counselling for providing admissions to the eligible medical aspirants of Assam state in the courses of MBBS & BDS.
Assam NEET State Merit list 2020
The applicants who are going to register for the NEET Exam 2020 will have to appear in the state level counselling of Assam in order to get seats in the govt. medical colleges. The applicants can check the complete details of the Assam NEET Counselling & Merit list 2020 here on this page.
|Online Counselling form filling||June 2020|
|1st phase of counselling date||3rd week of July 2020|
|2nd round Counselling date||2nd week of August 2020|
|Mop Up round by state||4th week of August 2020|
|Academic session begins in||Last week of August|
Assam NEET State Merit list 2020 Details:
- The State level merit list will be released on the official site of Assam DME.
- You can check the state level merit list of Assam on the official site and even here on this page.
- All the details regarding the merit list and counselling schedule of Assam State Quota Medical Admissions 2019 will be given here soon.
Assam NEET State Counselling 2020 Details:
- Assam NEET Counselling will be scheduled in July 2020.
- The counselling process will be online.
- The counselling process for seat allotment in MBBs/BDS undergraduate courses.
- There will be three rounds.
- Central counselling for 15% All India Seat and 85% for State quota seats.
- State Quota seat counselling will be scheduled by the State Medical Authority.
Note – It is now compulsory for all the applicants to register for the NEET Exam in order to apply for Admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. No separate exams will be conducted other than NEET Exam…