Assam ITI Admission 2018 Registration form Apply here. Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam is going to conduct the Admission Procedure in the state of Assam for providing admissions in the state of Assam.
Assam ITI Admission 2018 Registration form Apply here
The applicants who are ready to register their names of the ITI Admissions 2018 in the state of Assam can now apply for the same. Here we have provided details of Assam ITI Registrations 2018 on this page. The Registrations for ITI admissions 2018 are going to take place from 8th of June 2018 until the 21st of June 2018. All the details related to Assam ITI Admissions are given here in this post.
Important dates for Assam ITI Admission 2018 Registration:
|Registrations beginning date||8th June 2018|
|Registration ending date||21st June 2018|
|Rank List Display date on official site||28th June 2018|
|Choice Filling for 1st Round Online Counselling||29th June to 3rd July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||9th July 2018|
|Printing of Allotment Letter + Reporting date||10th to 12th July 2018|
|Choice Filling for 2nd Round Online Counselling||13th to 15th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||18th July 2018|
|Printing of Allotment Letter + Reporting date||19th to 21st July 2018|
|Choice Filling for 3rd Round Online Counselling||22nd to 24th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||30th July 2018|
|Printing of Allotment Letter + Reporting date||31st July to 2nd August 2018|
|Choice Filling for 4th Round Online Counselling||3rd to 4th August 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||8th August 2018|
|Printing of Allotment Letter + Reporting date||9th and 10th August 2018|
|Choice Filling for 6th Round Online Counselling||21st and 22nd August 2018|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||24th August 2018|
|Printing of Allotment Letter + Reporting date||27th to 29th August 2018|
How to Register Online for Assam ITI Admission 2018 Registration?
- Go to the official site of Assam ITI which is itiassam.nic.in
- Then Enter your Login Id and Password in order to login into your profile
- If you are New User then you have to click on ‘New Registration’ and then you will be taken to a page where you will have to enter your basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, State, Religion, Category, City, Pin Code, Mobile No., Email Id, Qualifications, etc.
- Then after submitting those details, you will get registered on that site and you will be provided a Login Id and Password which you have to use to login into your account.
- After logging into your account, register for the Assam ITI counselling and fill online choices there.
- Submit the Counselling Registration form and pay the counselling fee.
- Now wait for the Seat allotment process.
Documents Required for Assam ITI Admission 2018 Registration:
- 8th Class or 10th Class Marks sheet.
- Aadhaar Card or some other ID proof.
- Domicile of Assam
- Category certificate
- Passport Photograph
Do’s & Don’ts while filling Registration form
- Keep every document ready prior to filling the Counselling Registration form.
- Read the official notification of Assam ITI carefully.
- Only enter correct information in the registration form.
- Candidates are advised to fill as many choices as they want from the available choices list.
- After finishing the choice filling, it is necessary to save the choices. If not saved all the choices will be deleted.
- Don’t fill any incorrect or inaccurate details in the online registration form.
- Don’t upload the documents beyond their suggested size limit.
Mirror site: itiassam.nic.in