Assam Dak Sevak 2019 Registration Application Dates or Assam Postman 2019 Registration or Assam Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2019 Dates posts. Assam Postal Circle recruitment 2019 Examination. The official notification for the upcoming season will be updated soon on the official site of the authority.
Assam Dak Sevak 2019
Eligible candidates can apply via the online portal of Indian postal services. Indian Postal Recruitment board will publish the recruitment state wise. Candidate can register then fill the online application as per there state. Here through this post candidates can also check all necessary details about the Assam Dak Sevak.
|Name of Organization||Indian Postal Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Postman/Mail Guard Exam|
|Number of vacancies||919|
|Application Mode||Online Registration/ Application|
|Mode of paper||Offline Mode (Pen paper based)|
|Question paper||Objective (MCQ)|
|Language Mode||Hindi and English|
|Starting date of Application||5 August 2019|
|Ending date of Application||4 September 2019|
|Application fee submission date at PO center||4 September 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must have completed High School (Class 10th) passed from recognized board/state board.
- NIOS (open board) candidates are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates, age must be lying between 18 to 40 yrs during the time of registration.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the given format.
Assam Dak Sevak 2019 Application Procedure:
- Find the link on the official Web portal.
- Make registration then apply login.
- Enter their educational and personal details as per your testimonials.
- Uploads images of photograph and signature as per given guidelines.
- Review and submit all details
- Print system generated application form for future reference.
- The applicants are required to submit the application fee while registering for the Assam Dak Sevak Recruitment.
- The application fee can be paid via any of the modes be it Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- The application fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS Male candidate is Rs. 100/-
- There is no application fee for Female, SC/ST applicants & PwD applicants
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following rounds:-
- Academic merit
- Certificates Verification.
Required Documents for Document Verification Procedure:
- High School (matric) mark Statement and passing certificate.
- Proof of Identity like Aadhaar Card etc.
- Proof of Address. (Any govt. issue document)
- Domicile (Proof of residence)
- Employment card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Assam Dak Sevak 2019 Result:
- The result will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can check result by entering the Name and DOB (date of birth).
- The result carries the name of those candidates who are qualified.
- Candidates can also check the result through this post.
- The direct result link will be updated as soon as possible same here on this page.