APSET 2019 Application Registration Eligibility Exam Date Pattern . APSET 2019 Application form,Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern. A notification is going to be published by the Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam regarding the APSET Examination 2019.
APSET 2019 Application
Andhra University is going to organise the APSET Examination 2019 soon in the year 2019. The candidates who are going to apply for the APSET Examination 2019 and are searching for the details of the same can get them here on this page.
Exam Centres –
The APSET Examination 2019 is organised at 6 regional centres namely:-
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry)
Eligibility Criteria for APSET 2019:-
- The Candidates who want to apply for the APSET 2019 Examination must have a Master’s Degree gotten from a UGC recognised university or college
- The candidates must have gotten a min. of 55% marks (50% for the Reserved Category) in their Master’s Degree
- The Candidates who are going to appear in the Final year Examinations of their Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply
- The Candidates who have completed their PhD as on 19th September 1991 and had gotten a min. of 50% marks can also apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for the APSET Exam 2019
How to Apply APSET 2019:
- The Candidates who want to apply for the APSET 2019 Examination will have to go to the certified site of the same which is apset.net.in.
- There they must click on the option Apply Online and then fill the application form of the same.
- Then after filling all the details in the application form they must submit it after making payment of the application fees.
- The candidates also must remember to save the application form for future use.
- The application fees for the APSET Exam 2019 can be paid through any medium be it debit or credit cards, Bank Challan etc.
- The application fees for the General Category is Rs.1000, for the OBC category is Rs.800 and for the SC/ST and PH category is Rs.500.
Exam Pattern –
The candidates who are going to apply and take part in the APSET Exam 2019 must know the exam pattern of the same. The Exam pattern for APSET Exam 2019 is given below.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 (At least 50 must attempted)||75 minutes (9:30 am to 10:45 am)|
|Second||II||100||50 (All are Compulsory)||75 minutes (11:15 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Third||III||150||75 (All are Compulsory)||150 minutes (2 pm to 4:30 pm)|
Important Dates for APSET 2019:-
|Starting of Online Registrations||March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||May 2019|
|Last date to apply online with Last Fees 1000+Registration fee||May 2019|
|Last date to apply online with Last Fees 2000+Registration fee||May 2019|
|Last date to apply online with Last Fees 5000+Registration fee||June 2019|
|Date of APSET Exam 2017||July 2019|