APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020 Application Dates Procedure. APPSC (stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) will be announced soon official notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary. The official notification for recruitment is will be declared on the official site of the authority I.e psc.ap.gov.in. The online registration would start in the month of December 2020.
Those candidates who are interested must apply through the official site of the authority. Here through this post, we are providing all the necessary details about the examination. we are providing the details such as eligibility, How to apply, important dates, etc same here on this page.
Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020:
|Online application form will be starting on||December 2019|
|Ending date to fill the application form||January 2020|
|Ending date to pay the application fees||January 2020 up to 11:59 midnight|
|Admit will be declared on||To be updated soon|
|Main examination date||August 2020|
Eligibility criteria for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020:
- Those Indian Citizens candidates who have a degree of a reputed university is eligible for the posts.
- The age limit for the recruitment is minimum 18 years of age & The maximum 42 years of age as on July 1, 2020.
- The admissible extensions as per Government of India rules to reserved categories candidates are applicable.
- For more details, applicants must download the official notification through the official site of the authority.
How to apply for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020?
- Those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are needed to apply online on the official site of the authority I.e ap.gov.in.
- In order to apply, applicants would be first needed to register with his or her biodata using the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants would be sent an OTP using which they require to register.
- Once registered, they then need to fill the application.
- In application, form candidates can fill education and personal details.
- After filling application form applicants must pay the registration fees.
- At last, applicants must take a print out of application form for further use.
- Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs.250/- & examination fee of Rs.80/-
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay the only exam fee of Rs.80/-. applicants should pay a fee in the month of January 2020.
- Applicants can pay the Examination Fee via the online using payment gateway using net banking, credit card, debit card.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020 Admit card:
- The Admit card will be declared online on the official portal of the authority.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Application number and Name.
- Admit card carry all necessary details about the examination.
- Without admit card candidates do not come in the examination hall.
- Applicants can also download the admit card through this post.
- We will update admit card link very soon same here on this page.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020 Result:
- The result will be released online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can check result by entering the Name and Roll number.
- The result will be declared after the written examination.
- Applicants can also check the result through this post.
- We will soon update result link same here on this page.