APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018 Application Dates Procedure. APPSC (stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has declared the official notification for recruitment of Panchayat Secretary. The official notification for recruitment is will be declared on the official site of the authority I.e psc.ap.gov.in. The online registration would starts from December 27, 2018.
Those candidates who are interested they must apply through the official site of the authority. A total of 1051 vacancies (1000 fresh & 51 CF) would be filled by means of the recruitment examination. Here through this post we are providing all the necessary details about the examination. we are providing the details such as eligibility, How to apply, important dates etc same here on this page.
Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018:
|Online application form will be starts on||27 December, 2018|
|Ending date to fill application form||19 January, 2019|
|Ending date to pay the application fees||18 January, 2019 upto 11:59 mid night|
|Admit will be declared on||To be updated soon|
|Main examination date||2 August, 2019|
Eligibility criteria for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018:
- Those Indian Citizens candidates who have a degree of a reputed university is eligible for the posts.
- The age limit for the recruitment is minimum 18 years of age & The maximum 42 years of age as on July 1, 2018.
- The admissible extensions as per Government of India rules to reserved categories candidates are applicable.
- For more details applicants must download the official notification through the official site of the authority.
How to apply for APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018?
- Those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are needed to apply online on the official site of the authority I.e ap.gov.in.
- In order to apply, applicants would be first needed to register with his or her bio data using the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official siteof the authority.
- Applicants would be sent an OTP using which they require to register.
- Once registered, they then need to fill the application.
- In application form candidates can fill education and personal details.
- After filling application form applicants must pay the registration fees.
- At last, applicants must take a print out of application form for the further use.
- Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.250/- & examination fee of Rs.80/-
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay only exam fee of Rs.80/-. applicants should pay fee before 18th January 2019.
- Applicants can pay the Examination Fee via online using payment gateway using net banking, credit card, debit card.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018 Admit card:
- The Admit card will be declared online on the official portal of the authority.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Application number and Name.
- Admit card carry all necessary details about the examination.
- Without admit card candidates do not come in the examination hall.
- Applicants can also download the admit card through this post.
- We will update admit card link very soon same here on this page.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2018 Result:
- Result will be released online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can check result by enter the Name and Roll number.
- Result will be declared after the written examination.
- Applicants can also check result through this post.
- We will soon update result link same here on this page.