APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019: Every year the official authority of Andhra Pradesh state issues the notification for the Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019. There are many vacant posts available in the administrative & other departments of Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is the authority which publishes the notification for the Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019 every year so as to select the eligible applicants for the various posts under the Group-I category. Those who are interested in applying for the Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019 can check all the details here on this page.
APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019 Dates:
|Official invitation release date||Update later*|
|Last date for submission of online form|
|Prelim exam to be held|
|Prelim exam result date|
|Main Exam date|
|Main Exam Result date|
How to Apply APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019:
- Visit the official site of AP PSC
- There on the homepage, click on the option ‘Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019’
- Then you will be redirected to the online application form of the same.
- Now fill all your details in the form.
- Then submit the application fee
- Then finally submit your Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019 Application form.
- The applicants must submit the application fee for this exam.
- The mode which can be used for making payment of fee are Debit or Credit cards, Net Banking etc
- All the applicants of Unreserved category are needed to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
- SC/ST, BC, PH and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Eligibility APPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019:
- Citizenship – Applicants must be having Indian Citizenship.
- Age limit – The age limit for the applicants to apply for this exam is from 18 to 42 years.
- Educational Qualification – The applicants must have done Graduation in any field to apply.
Upper Age relaxation
- 5 years for SC/ST and BCs Candidates.
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & Mental Ability|
For Main Exam:
- Main exam will have 5 papers
- All the 5 papers will be of 150 marks each.
- Duration of 3 hours will be given for each of the papers.
- This will be of 75 marks.
- A panel will organise this round of Interview.
Admit card APPSC Pre Exam 2019:
- Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019 Admit card (Hall Ticket) will be uploaded on the official site of AP PSC.
- The applicants must visit the site of psc.ap.gov.in to download their Admit card.
Result APPSC Pre Exam 2019:
- Andhra Pradesh Group I Services Exam 2019 Result will be uploaded on the official site of AP PSC.
- The applicants must visit the site of psc.ap.gov.in to check Result of the exam
- Applicants will have to enter their Roll no. to check Result