AP EAMCET Counselling 2018. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2018. AP EAMCET 2018 entrance examination to provide admission in engineering and medical programmes in Andhra Pradesh State only. AP EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Medical admission based on the NEET 2018 Score card.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application form Exam Date
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018:
|Result Declaration||05 May 2018|
|Counselling process||End of July 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2018
- The upper age limit for general candidates is 22 years and SC/ ST candidates are 25 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Citizen of India
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP)/ Telangana
- Candidate should have Intermediate (10+2) passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from recognised board.
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category).
- Diploma qualifying candidates (polytechnic) can also eligible for this examination.
- Appearing candidates of Class 12th and diploma also eligible for AP EAMCET 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- through online modes.
- After payment, candidates have to proceed to registration and fill up the application form online mode.
- Candidates follow simple steps to fill application form such as educational, personal and then upload photograph and signature.
- Review your application before final submit.
- Candidates can take print out for further process.
AP EAMCET 2018 Participating Institutes:
There have various governments, private and unaided colleges in Andhra Pradesh State. Here we are providing the some colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- JNTU College of Engineering
- Osmania university
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Exam Pattern:
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Telugu|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Total no. of sections||Three (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)|
|Total no. of questions||Mathematics: 80
|Total no. of marks||160|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking.|
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres:
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam will be held in 22 regions across the Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates must be careful while selecting the exam centre as it can’t be change during the application correction.
AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Application Admit Card:
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card will be available online from third week of April 2017. Candidates have to download the admit card through registration number and password (credential). Admit card will be download online mode only.
AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Cut off and Result/ score card:
- AP EAMCET 2018 Result will be available in the mid of May 2018.
- Result will be available online mode only. Candidates can check their result using their admit card details.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the merit list (cut off).
- No Hard copy of the score card will be issued to the qualified candidates.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018:
Qualified candidates must be following below given procedure:
|Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) selected by the candidates during online application submission process.|
|Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) for online option entry and for document verification.|
AP EAMCET Exam 2018 Seat Allotment:
On the basis of the scorecard rank by the candidates in the AP EAMCET 2018 Examination. It will be based on factors such as number of seats available in various courses offered by the participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2018.