AP Civil Judge Exam 2019 or AP Civil Judicial 2019 Application Eligibility Dates. High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad issues the notification every year for the exam of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2019. The applicants are recruited for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) every year in the Civil Courts of Andhra Pradesh state.
AP Civil Judge Exam 2019
The applicants who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2019 can check all the details here on this page. They can apply for this exam via online mode.
AP Civil Judge Exam 2019 Dates:
|Official notification to be released||Update later*|
|Last date of submission of form|
|Prelim exam date|
|Prelim exam result date|
|Main Exam date|
|Main Exam Result date|
Eligibility Criteria AP Civil Judge Exam 2019:
- Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Applicants must be an Advocate of at least 7 years standing at Bar.
- Applicants must not have attained 48 years age.
- Applicants must have sound health and active habits and must be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which render him/her unfit for such recruitment.
- Applicants have not been dismissed from service by any High Court.
- Applicants have not been convicted of an offense including moral turpitude.
- Applicants are or have been permanently debarred or disqualified by High Court or UPSC or any other State Public Service Commission from appearing in the examination or selections organised by it.
- Applicants must not have more than a wife living.
- Applicants must not have married knowingly a person having a husband/wife.
- Applicants must not have arrested in connection with any kind of crime
How to Apply AP Civil Judge Exam 2019:
- Applicants must go to the official site of AP PSC in order to apply for this exam.
- There on the site, they must click on the option ‘Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2019’ in order to fill its form
- After filling all the details in the form take its print out
- You are also needed to submit the application fee
- Now at last the application form must be sent to the address mentioned below.
Chief Secretary to Government,
Government of Andhra Pradesh,
General Administration (SC.F) Department,
Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad – 500 022
- The applicants are needed to submit the application fee
- The application fee for the applicants to be paid is Rs.300 for Unreserved category candidates
- Those who belong to SC/ST and PH category are needed to submit Rs.100 as application fee.
- The fees can be paid via online modes of Debit or Credit cards, Net banking etc.
- 40 MCQs are there (of 20 marks).
- This will be objective nature.
For Main Exam:
- 60 questions are there
- This will be subjective nature.
- A total of 6 questions are there (each of 10 marks).
- Viva voce is of 20 marks
- The applicants must take part in it for the selection.
Admit card AP Civil Judge Exam 2019:
- Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2019 Admit card will be issued on the official site.
- The applicants can download their Admit card from that site.
- They can also get it here.
- Result of Andhra Pradesh Civil Judge Exam 2019 will be announced after the exam of the same.
- The result will be declared by the authority on the site of AP PSC.
- The applicants can check their result here.