America Next Top Model ANTM 2020 will be started soon. As we know ANTM will be headed by the Super Model Tyra Bank. It is a popular American television reality show. Here we are providing the complete details about the ANTM (America Next Top Model). Applicants can check and query about the entry eligibility, expenses, date, registration process, etc.
ANTM 2020 Registration
- America Next Top Model Cycle 25 may be an “All-Stars 2” and the farewell season, according to an interview by Tyra bank.
- Due to Tyra filming “Life Size 2″, it is possible that filming for Cycle 25 won’t begin until early 2019.
|Created by||Tyra Banks|
Kimora Lee Simmons
André Leon Talley
|Theme music composer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Tyra Banks|
10 by 10 Entertainment
Bankable Productions (2003–12)
The Tyra Banks Company (2012–present)
The CW (2006–15)
ANTM 2020 Eligibility Requirement:
- There may be nationwide open casting calls. Dates and venues will be updated soon.
- Applicants must be willing to travel at your own expense to a location.
- The ANTM reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other changes.
- Must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for approximately one week sometime approximately as per schedule.
- Economy travel (roundtrip to Los Angeles from a major airport nearest your home in the United States) and hotel accommodations (room and tax only excluding all incidental or other charges) will be arranged and paid for by the Producers.
- Must be willing to live in a house or loft located at a location and in a city as determined by Producers, where you will have little or no privacy.
- Finalists must hold the current U.S. passport, as international travel may be required of all participants.
- The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices.
- The winner of the Series will be eligible to receive the grand prize that will include a modeling contract.
- Applicants must be 18 to 27 years of age at the time of application.
- Physical Requirement: Producers have removed the height requirement for all models on this cycle (as per cycle 22).
- However, ANTM reserve the right to change this at any time, including returning to a height requirement.
- Participants may be all-female, all-male, or a mix of sexes, in Producers’ sole discretion.
- We prefer that participants do not have previous experience as a model in a national advertising campaign.
- Participant must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- Participants must agree that you may be required to pose and be photographed or videotaped while clothed, partially clothed or naked.
- After selection, must complete and return a Medical History Form.
- Participants must be clear background (civil, criminal, financial cases).
- Employees of production companies and their sister companies are not eligible.
Application Process (previous method):
- Applications must be written clearly or typed and must be accompanied by a video and three recent photos of the participant.
- Please follow these guidelines and requirements:
· Length: Maximum length is three minutes.
· Format: Please save your video and photos onto a USB flash drive (Pendrive)
· Content: Tell us who you are and why you would make the ultimate top model. Be creative! Part of your video should at least include you showing us your best runway walk.
No Music: Please do not include any music in your audition tape.
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official site of ANTM.
- Fill all mandatory fields as per given instruction.
- All details must be correct and true.
- Before apply read all instruction carefully.
- Official site link will be updated soon.
- Wants update for ANTM when started. Use our premium service helpdesk.
- Medical History/Certificates
- U.S.A passport
Note: All details will be covered from the official notification of ANTM cycle 22.