AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form Exam Date Seat Pattern. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS 2019) examination is a national level medical examination, which is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Patna and Raipur.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form Exam Date
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form Exam Date (Tentative):
|Examination Details||Date (Announced)|
|Online Application ||Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2019 |
|Admit Card||May 2019 |
|CBT Exam Date||May 2019 |
|Result||June 2019 |
|First Counselling||July 2019 |
|Second Counselling||Aug 2019 |
|Third Counselling||Sept 2019 |
|Open Counselling ||Sept 2019 |
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form:
- Students can visit the official site of AIIMS 2019
- Fill all the registration details carefully and fill all require details.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression in prescribed specification.
- Review your application before submit.
- Finally printout of the application form for future references.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Fee:
|General/ OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Pay fees via online mode|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed Class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Students must have obtained a minimum 60% marks for general/OBC (SC/ST/OPH -50%) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Duration of Exam||03 hours 30 min|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus will be of Class 12th standard under the Science Scheme. The AIIMS syllabus will comprise of subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates download E-Admit card from official site AIIMS
- Candidates can download the admit card using their credential (Registration number and password)
- Admit card will contain details like roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
- Admit card is necessary to attend the examination.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2019:
- The AIIMS 2019 Result will be declared in the mid of June 2019.
- Students are needed to login to check their result.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Cut-Off:
The expected cut-off is mentioned here:
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling:
- Qualified students will be called for counselling process, according to the merit list.
- For the counselling process, candidates have to appear at the specified time and venue mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of rank, filled choices and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm admission.