AIIMS 2019 or AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application or AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS 2019) examination is conducted at the national level ,which is arranged by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Through this entrance students can gain admission in the MBBS programme which is offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Rishikesh Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna and Raipur.
AIIMS 2019: Online Application
AIIMS 2019 Important Dates:
|Online registration starting from||Third week of February 2019|
|Deadline for online registration||Third week of March 2019|
|Rejection list||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||Second week of April 2019|
|Admit card release||First week of May 2019|
|Commencement of the Examination||Last week of May 2019|
|Result announcement||Second week of June 2019|
|First round counselling||July 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form:
- Students can go through the official website of AIIMS 2019
- Fill all the details whatever being asked in the registration form carefully
- Students can remit payment of the application fee via online mode only.
- Uploading the scanned images i.e. signature, photograph and thumb impression in prescribed specification.
- Review your application before submission.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Fee:
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|
|Remit payment only via online mode.|
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- Students could be the citizen of India or from Foreign Nation.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed their standard 10+ 2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with these appearing subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Students must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in class 12th in these subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for(General) and 50% marks for(SC/ST/OPH)
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for it.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Examination Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours 30 min|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Seat Reservation:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus will totally base on standard 12th standard under the Science Scheme which includes subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their E-Admit card from the official site of AIIMS by entering their Registration no. &Password.
- Admit card contains details of the candidate roll number, examination Centre, date& timings of the examination etc.
- It is necessary for the candidate to bring his/her admit card on the date of the examination because without that the examiner will not entertained the candidate to sit for the examination.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Result:
- AIIMS 2019 Result will be declared in the mid of June 2019.
- Students need to login to the site of AIIMS in order to check their result.
- A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the examination.
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Cut-Off:
Anticipation cut-off is given below:-
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Counselling:
- Students who qualifies AIIMS 2019 will be called for counselling procedure.
- For the counselling procedure, candidates have to appear at the specified time and venue mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of their rank, filled choices and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted college to confirm his/her admission.