AICTE CMAT 2019 Application form Eligibility Imp Dates. ACITE CMAT 2019 Online Application from | CMAT 2019 Merit list and Result | CMAT 2019 Score Card| AICTE CMAT 2019 Application form Eligibility Pattern Imp Dates. AICTE ready to conducting the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission in management programmes for academic year 2019.
AICTE CMAT 2019 Application form
Here we are providing the information about the CMAT 2097 Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Sample paper, previous result and merit list. Click here to check the merit list of CMAT 2019 Examination. For academic year 2019 onwards, CMAT exam will be conducted only once a year on third Sunday of January. The CMAT 2019 will be conducted on Second Week of January 2019.
Apply Here: Click here to CMAT Exam 2019 Application form
CMAT Exam 2019 Examination:
- Graduates in any discipline or final year students of Graduates courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2019 can apply for CMAT online.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the rules and regulation.
Online Registration starts from October 2019, on official website of CMAT. Choice of three dates and three cities of preference may be entered. Allotment will be based on first come first serve (FCFS). Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Its totally depends merit list (cut off). State Government for allotting through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission guidelines. In case there is no central counseling, scores card awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/University Departments.
- CMAT 2019 for any test centre in India.
- For General / OBC Rs.1400+Bank charges applicable. (Tentative)
- For SC/ST/PD Rs.700+Bank charges applicable. (Tentative)
- Fees not refundable in any case.
Mode of Payment:
1) Net Banking/Credit/Debit card.
2) Through challan generated online and cash deposited in any branch of state bank of India.
There will be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
Duration of time = 180 minutes (3hours)
Email id: [email protected]
Helpline number : 022-40679404
Fax number : 022-25814283
Website : www.aicte-cmat.in
- Registration Starting Date: October 2018
- Registration End Date: December 2018
- Exam Date: January 2019
- Result Declaration: To be Announced
- Score Card Print out: To be Announced