Admit Card UPTET 2018-2019 Exam Available here. UPTET 2018 (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) has published the admit card for written examination. Written examination will be held in 30 October 2018 at all over the region. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through the official site of the authority.
Admit Card UPTET 2018 Exam
The government of Uttar Pradesh is recruiting the teachers who are eligible to teach at primary level and upper primary level. UP TET 2018 is compulsory for those candidates who are making the career in teaching. Here through this article we are providing all the necessary details about the Admit card UPTET 2018.
|Online Application Form starting Date||17 Sep 2018|
|Online Application Form ending Date||3 Oct 2018|
|Application Fee last Date||4 Oct 2018|
|UP TET Admit card 2018||17 Oct 2018|
|Exam Date will be released||30 Oct 2018|
|Result will be declared on||20 Nov 2018|
Admit Card UPTET 2018:
- Admit card will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- All applicants must visit the official website of the authority.
- Admit card will be declared on 17th October 2018.
- Applicants can get the admit card by enter the Name & registration Number.
- Admit card carry a details such as Name of candidate, time duration, Date, Roll no and Center of Exam.
- Admit card carry all important details about the Exam.
- Admit card is necessary at the Examination Center.
How to download Admit Card UPTET 2018:
- The Admit card will be issued on 17th October 2018.
- Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (upbasicboard.gov.in)
- Find link download admit card of UP TET 2018 Examination
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, registration number
- Submit all information; admit card of UPTET 2018 will be displayed
- Take a print out, read instruction carefully
Link will be updated on 17 October 2018
Admit card of UP TET 2018 consist the name and registration number of the candidates, address and personal details, date and time of exams and important instruction. Candidate must be carries two recent colour photographs and proof identity (original). Do not carry calculator, electronic gadget, papers or any other devices.