Admit Card UPTET 2019 Exam Available here. UPTET 2019 (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) has published the admit card for the written examination. The written examination will be held in the month of October 2019 at all over the region. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through the official site of the authority.
Admit Card UPTET 2019
The government of Uttar Pradesh is recruiting the teachers who are eligible to teach at primary level and upper primary level. UP TET 2019 is compulsory for those candidates who are making a career in teaching. Here through this article, we are providing all the necessary details about the Admit card.
|Online Application Form starting Date||1 November 2019|
|Online Application Form ending Date||20 November 2019|
|Application Fee last Date||21 November 2019|
|Admit card to be annouunced||12 December 2019|
|Exam Date will be released||22 December 2019|
|Result will be declared on||Updated soon|
Admit Card Details:
- Admit card will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- All applicants must visit the official website of the authority.
- Admit card will be declared in the month of October 2019.
- Applicants can get the admit card by entering the Name & registration Number.
- Admit card carry details such as Name of the candidate, time duration, Date, Roll no and Center of Exam.
- Admit card carry all important details about the Exam.
- Admit card is necessary at the Examination Center.
How to download Admit Card UPTET 2019:
- The Admit card will be issued in the month of October 2019.
- Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (upbasicboard.gov.in)
- Find link download admit card of UP TET 2019 Examination
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, registration number
- Submit all information; admit card of UPTET 2019 will be displayed
- Take a print out, read the instruction carefully
Admit card consist of the name and registration number of the candidates, address and personal details, date and time of exams and important instruction. Candidate must be carries two recent color photographs and proof identity (original). Do not carry calculator, electronic gadget, papers or any other devices.