Admit Card UKPSC APS 2018 Additional Private Secretary or Admit Card UKPSC Apar Niji Sachiv Exam 2018. As per the notification UKPSC ready to conduct the written examination of APS 2018. Here we are providing the download link of Admit Card UKPSC Apar Niji Sachiv Exam 2018.
Admit Card UKPSC APS 2018
“As per the notification released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, admit card of the post UKPSC APS 2018 will be published October 2018 at official site. Official notification was published on October 2018 at local newspaper and official web portal”.
Candidates can get the copy of admit card through login their account. Admit Card will carry information about the exam such as name of candidate, roll number, registration, venue, date and time, photograph and signature and other important instruction.
Admit Card UKPSC APS 2018:
- Admit card will be declared on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can get the Admit card by enter the Name and Application No.
- Admit card is necesssary at the Examination Center.
- Admit card carry all essentail details about the Exam like Name of candidate, Exam Date,Time, venue of Exam and Roll no etc.
- Applicant can also get the admit card through this post.
- Our team provided the link very soon same here.
How to download Admit Card UKPSC APS 2018:
- Open the web portal of UKPSC official website or access below given link..
- Access the Login Account through given credentials.
- Find the link “Admit Card UKPSC APS 2018”.
- Enter their name, registration number, DOB and other.
- Submit all detail and admit card will be shown.
- Candidates can also carry valid proof id,photographs with admit card.
- Keep safe admit card will be used in document verification.
Click here to download Admit Card
|Online Application start||Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2018|
|Last Date E-challan printout||Aug 2018|
|Lat Date to pay online||Aug 2018|
|Admit card||October 2018|
|Exam Date||November 2018|
Exam Center Code:
- For Dehradun: 01
- For Haldwani (Nanitaal) :02
- For Haridwar: 03