Admit Card UBTER Samuh G post code 66 Re Exam. Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Uttarakhand Samuh G (Group C) Exam Post code 66 (Rajkiya Prayaveshak). Download Admit Card of Uttarakhand Samuh G Examination 2014.
Admit Card UBTER Samuh G post code 66 Re Exam
Lots of numbers of candidates are waiting for this examination. Approximate 76 total posts available in Uttarakhand region. Candidates can download admit card of Group C (Samuh G) post code 66 (Rajkiya Prayaveshak). UBTER have already sent admit card to candidate’s postal address.
- GEN – 26
- GEN Women – 13
- GEN Ex – 02
- GEN PH – 01
- GEN DFF – 01
- SC- 11
- SC Women – 04
- SC Ex – 01
- ST -01
- ST Women – 01
- OBC – 10
- OBC Women -04
- OBC Ex – 01
- Total posts: 76
Admit Card UBTER Samuh G post code 66 Re Exam:
- Go to official ubter website (ubter.in) or using below given link.
- Find the admit card download link.
- Click on it, then click on download admit card of post code 66.
- Enter your details (Roll no, date of birth, name)
- Submit and take a print of the admit card for the future reference.
- Admit Card will be used in document verification process.
- Admit card is mandatory to seat in the examination.
- Admit card carry all details about the exam such as name, venue, date and time and other important instruction.
- Link will be activated soon
- Examination date: 26 July 2015
- Re Exam Examination Date: 12 November 2017
- Day and Timing: Sunday
- Answer key: Will be published After the Examination
- Written Examination
- Merit list
- Document verification
- Final Result
Answer key UBTER Samuh G post code 66 Re Exam:
- Selection will be based on the merit list/Cut off
- After all process authority will issue the document verification list of selected candidates. And also mention the cut off category wise.
- Meritorious candidates will be called for verification and other formalities.
- Merit list link will be updated soon
Candidate unable to download admit card
Note: If user not able to download admit card our team solve your problem. Download Our Android App and create query. Our team member will contact you via mail or contact number.