Admit Card RSMSSB Patwari 2020 Call letter Dates Check here. The official notification for the post of RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2020 has been released on the date of 5 December 2019. In this recruitment 4207 vacancies have been released the official authority. The Application form has been started on the date 20 January 2020 and form will end on the date 19 February 2020.
Admit Card RSMSSB Patwari 2020
The written exam for this recruitment has been taking place soon. All candidates to take part in this exam need to carry the Admit card. The Admit Card will be released soon on the official site of the authority. The admit card carries all necessary details about the written exam. Candidates do not enter in the exam hall without admit card. Here all candidates can get all necessary details about the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2020.
RSMSSB Patwari 2020 Important Dates:
|Starting date of Online application form||20 January 2020|
|Ending date of Online application form||19 February 2020|
|Application fee submission last date||19 February 2020|
|Admit card releasing date||Updated soon|
|Exam date||Updated soon|
Admit Card RSMSSB Patwari Details:
- Admit card will be declared on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can get the Admit card by entering the Name and Application No.
- Admit card is necessary at the Examination Center.
- Admit card carry all essential details about the Exam like Name of the candidate, Exam Date, Time, venue of Exam and Roll no, etc.
- The applicant can also get the admit card through this post.
- Our team provided the link very soon the same here.
How to download Admit Card RSMSSB Patwari 2020?
- Open the web portal of the official website or access below given link below.
- Access the Login Account through given credentials.
- Find the link “Admit Card RSMSSB 2020”.
- Enter their name, registration number, DOB and other.
- Submit all detail and the admit card will be shown.
- Candidates can also carry valid proof id, photographs with admit card.
- Keep safe admit cards that will be used in document verification.