Admit Card NEET SS Super Specialty 2019. National Board of Education (NBE) will organize the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for Super Specialty Examination. National Board of Education (NBE) will publish the admit card soon at the official site. As per the given schedule admit card will available be declared on the date of 21 June 2019. Candidates can download admit card through the official site of the authority. Below given process to get the admit card of NEET SS 2019 examination.
Admit Card NEET SS Super Specialty 2019
Here through this post candidates can get complete details about the Admit card. We will provide direct admit card link below here on this page.
|Online Registration and Application||08 May 2019|
|Deadline for Registration||28 May 2019|
|Examination Date||28 June 2019|
|Admit Card||21 June 2019|
|Result Declaration of NEET 2019||15 July 2019|
|Seat Allotments||September 2019|
NEET SS Super Specialty 2019 Admit card Details:
- The admit card will be declared online on the official site of the authority.
- Candidates can download admit card on the date of 21 June 2019.
- Candidate needs to enter the Name and DOB (date of birth) to download admit card.
- The admit card carries all necessary details about the entrance examination.
- All candidates do not enter in the examination hall without the admit card.
- Candidates can also download admit card through this post.
- We will provide a direct admit card below here on this page.
Admit card to be announced at the site of-: nbe.edu.in
How to download Admit Card NEET SS Super Specialty 2019:
- Admit Card will issue at National Board of Education (NBE).
- Not offline admit card will be issued.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card NEET SS 2019 Exam”.
- Candidates download admit card through registration number and password.
- Submit all details and admit card will be displayed.
- Take a printout of admit card.
- E- Admit card will contain all information regarding the entrance examination.
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be used in the counseling process/seat allotment process.
Candidates must be following all instruction given by the authority. After the written examination concern authority will issue the result and merit list of Examination.