Admit Card JIPMER MBBS 2020: JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Eligibility Procedure. An official invitation is soon going to be published by the JIPMER popularly known as Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education and Research University.
Admit Card JIPMER MBBS 2020
The invitation is regarding the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 which is conducted every year by the JIPMER University to provide admissions in the MBBS Programme. The candidates who want to apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2020 Examination can check all the details here.
Eligibility Criteria for the JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application:
Age limit – The applicants who desire to apply for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 need to be at least 17 years old to do so. There is no max. age specified by the authority.
JIPMER 2020 Educational Criteria –
- The applicants who desire to apply for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 need to have an SSC (10+2) certificate or its equivalent gotten from a recognised institute.
- The Candidates must have cleared their SSC having PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as compulsory subjects in which they must have gotten not less than 50% marks (45% for the reserved category candidates and PWD candidates).
Admit Card JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam:
- The applicants who desire to download admit card for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 need to visit the official site to do so.
- There they must log in into their account to download admit card online for the JIPMER MBBS 2020 Examination.
- Then after filling the form, they must submit it along with the application fees. The details of the Application fees are below.
Link will be updated soon
Application fees –
The applicants who desire to apply for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 need to submit the application form fees. They can pay it by any of the available methods be it Debit or Credit Transactions, NEFT, Bank Challan, etc.
The applicants who desire to apply for the JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 must know the Syllabus for the same. The candidates just need to cover all those topics which they have already learned in their 11th and 12th class of subjects PCB. The paper will include all those questions of PCB. For this, the candidates can also purchase some of the best books available in markets and online also.
Seats Reservation Details:-
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
Number of Seats:
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Exam Date:
|Starting date of Online application (Registration)||March 2020|
|Last date to apply for the Exam (Registration)||May 2020|
|Admit Card will be out||Second Week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Announcement of Result||Third Week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment||Fourth Week of June 2020|